pt 9: A small lapse.

As you lumbered further and further away from the grove, with your hands clasped to your face, the mysterious voices had thankfully faded to a stop, but there was still a faint, residual pounding in your head that was fortunately easy for you to ignore.

Well.... today didn't quite end on a high note like yesterday.

You sighed disappointedly, walking down the forest path. You looked over your shoulder, back where the small grove was, feeling a wave of guilt crash over you again. You've only just met the whole neighborhood today, and you already inadvertently caused an argument between them.

So much for first impressions.

You glanced down, and found the trees have gone from multicolored and saturated to green and natural tones. You realized with a wince at how far you likely were from that little grove. You sighed looking back, your eyes scanning the forest behind you for it only to find that you were so far from it that you couldn't see it.

Wow... I must have been walking for a while. You thought with a wince.

Looking back down to your feet, you realized that didn't quite know exactly how long you've been walking now. During that time, your head was still hazy from the mysterious migration, to the point you couldn't concentrate on anything to but keeping yourself from vomiting.

That's... odd. You stared down at the normal trees for a moment and trailed them up to where you had been walking. You sighed and shook your head.

No point in worrying about it now. You thought, looking up at the darkening sky. Better get back before Mothra starts to worry.

With a huff you flared your wings open to full length to take flight, but as you moved to flap them, you were again hit with that sickening sense of vertigo yet again, causing you to stumble slightly and slowly lower them back down. That tinnitus returned to your head as your wings felt as though they were weighted.

As if they were being kept down...

You groaned in dizzy frustration, putting both hands up to your head. You had already eaten today, and you certainly weren't feeling too stressed about anything aside from the brief tiff you caused. Even then, such a meager thing shouldn't cause such a strong migraine. What is up with me today?

Shaking your head you tried to raise your wings again, but they felt oddly heavy, as if there was something weighing them down.

What is this??

"Hnnn?"

"Wha-?"

You felt a nudge against your shoulder, and looked up.

"Oh... Behemoth." You smiled wearily. "...when... when did you get here?"

"Hmmnn." He grunted in response, tilting his head at you in concern. Apparently he had been wandering about when he saw you hunched over, looking sick.

"Ah... I'm... fine." You pressed out. "Just a bit-"

You tried to stand upright, but you stumbled as you felt light on your feet. You had to lean against behemoth's tusk to keep yourself steady.

"Hnnnnn..."

"Yeah... a little help would be nice..."

You smiled sheepishly, climbing into the burly kaiju's shaggy back, slumping yourself over his withers with a groan.

As you felt him start to move, you let your eyes close, relaxing as you tried to gather your thoughts.

Today was... fine... but it ended on a bad note.

It's fine. We all have bad days from time to time...

I'm sure it'll all be fine by tomorrow.

You sighed, adjusting your weight to a more comfortable position.

But I better not tell mothra about this. Let alone this strange headache.

Don't want her worrying about such a small lapse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was a bit short, but I didn't want it to get too runny or deep into the lore too quickly.

This is a filler for now, bit you'll see the puppet guys later on!^^

P.S. behemoth is another Godzilla kaiju, but I think he's a bit lesser known-