TEN

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

CHAPTER TEN: PARTY

THIS IS WHAT COLLEGE IS ALL ABOUT PARTIES. Another party invitation means more people wants product, which means more money. Only Tariq, Brayden and I knew that, not Chloé but we let her have a time of her life, but this time it was different she seemed sad almost as if she didn't want to be here.

Having my solo cup in my hand, I leaned on the kitchen counter of Weston property I watched Chloé watch Brayden having a conversation with a girl with short pink hair.

Oh hell no.

"Chlo, you okay?" I assured my best friend, she shook her head waking herself up.

"Never been better." She drowned her drink. She wasn't okay and I haven't seen her this hooked on about a boy before, seeing her like this was as if I was hurt. "Another round?" She grabbed my almost empty cup.

"I'm good..." It was then I realized she wasn't okay. "Chlo.-"

"I said i'm good!" She snapped leaving me alone, leaving my cup on the counter, I grabbed it and drowned the last bit of it.

Fuck this.

I walk over to Brayden and dragged him out of the girls presence, I don't care what she thinks of me i'm not letting this white pink haired girl take B away from Chloé.

"Whoa, Alina!" He shouted at me. I took him to side near the staircase. "What the fuck?!"

"You're pissing Chloé off! She can see you with that girl.. who is she?" I shook my head realizing what i said. "I don't care who she is. Lock it off. I mean it." I ordered.

"We aren't doing anything!"

"I don't know what happened with you and Chloé but I thought you was clever, open your eyes Braydon the girl is right here and you're just too blind to see it." After that mini lecture, I left him alone and walk up the stairs to see Tariq.

"You alright?" He asked, leaning on the barrel of the stair case.

"Relationship drama." I rolled my eyes.

"I hear that." He laughed.

He can't talk, I just know he's a little player himself and he knows that I know, I had to check him on that and I'll be damned if he enters another relationship drama like in Highschool.