ELEVEN

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

CHAPTER ELEVEN: TRIP

I CANT BELIEVE IM LETTING CANE TAKE ME. The drive is approximately half an hour away from campus all the way in my hometown where the Egans were bought up, where mom and dad met. Though, uncle Tommy was hardly there Kate was always there for her sons no matter what. She backed Uncle Tommy when he went to prison and backed Dad up whenever he got into problems. Now Uncle Tommy is on the run and Dad being dead I didn't want her to be alone but she is all alone and my mother is in the other side of the world, she doesn't deserve it.

"What you thinking about?" I almost forgot Cane was driving, he watched me lean against the window as he drove.

Everything

"Just take me there." I spat harshly without a thought,

I heard him scoff. "Thanks would've been nice."

"You not being my stalker would be nice."

"Touché."

Everything that's happened between Cane and I was so far behind in my head that I forgot we even fucked. Him being this oddly nice to me by driving me to my Grandmas was odd.

"Why?" I questioned. I didn't even want to expand the question because he knew the question why did he offer to take me when I hear from Tariq he leaves him in abandonment places.

"Why what?"

"You didn't have to take me." I replied back.

"Now Alina, i'm not that bad." He laughed, I noticed he was driving with one hand on the steering with his other hand placed on his thigh.

Why is that so attractive?

"I may be a lot of thing but I don't leave girls stranded." I couldn't help but laugh at that comment, he was quite offended by my laugh. "What?" He beckoned as if he was offended by my reaction.

"You know damn well I don't."

"The first night I met you, you was with a girl.. where is she?"

"She's not in this car is she?"

"What does that mean?" I bit my lower lip.

"It means she's not important."

His words were confusing. "So you did leave her stranded."