SIXTEEN

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: TRUST

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS CANE?" I softly asked in while sitting in the passenger seat while waiting for Brayden and Trace to complete their mission to prove to Cane, despite the fact Trace isn't even involved. "Trace got no involvement in this." I sighed.

"You and that kid got him involved so I gotta see it for myself. That giant saw too much, I could've done a lot worse."

"Like what?" I challenged.

He was silent but I knew the answer.

"Ain't you got a date to go to?"

"Okay.. enough. How the fuck do you know about that?" I screamed. Elijah said he would pick me up from my dorm by 8 I'm pretty certain I can make it by that time considering it's only 6:30.

"I have my sources." Also known as stalking. "Besides, you got your hair done so it was a guess and I was right." He didn't look at me at all he had his eyes on B who was in the corner of street beside a bunch of hood guys.

Oh God.

I wanted to get out to help him.

"Don't even think about it." Came threatened. Now he can listen to my thoughts? I hate how close I'm getting towards Cane it's dangerous. He began to laugh at the sight of how petrified Brayden was, I was even confused as to why we are watching Brayden and not his weird ass brother.

I get a message from my phone and I see who it was.

Fuck, i got so caught up with time that it's past 8 and not actually 6:30.

'I'm outside your dorm.'

"Shit.." I hissed under my breath.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Shut up Cane." I instantly sent him a text back that I can't make it that a family emergency came up, I know I lied but I can't just say hey I'm with a drug dealer trying to help my friend to not be a puppet by selling dope.

'That's fine just need a rain check earlier next time'

I replied with;

'Won't be another rain check, I promise.'

"I told your ass to stay home, but you just couldn't." He finally locked eyes with before he asked a dangerous question. "If you're so sure about Eminem why did you come?"