Long time no see

Morning turned into night and I am sitting on a bench listening to rock music with my hood up while facing down towards the boring old ground. The anger I feel from Leroy is still fresh so there is still some cool off time required. Ten years ago after I met Sari the strangest of all things happened and perhaps more of a shocker towards everyone except my family. It all was revealed when Prowl had a slight accident in his motorcycle mode with me; I scraped my knee.

Pretty badly enough Prowl said; "Ivy, you're not human."

And guess what my response was?

"No dip, Sherlock."

That is how the Autobots learned I am not really human but really what they call 'Techno-Organic.' Me and my family called it a 'Human Dragon alien thing'. Yes, three things in one person. I do realize you can't be three things at once but that is not the point.

You are probably curious about the dragon part.

Too bad, I am not going to ruin the opportunity of learning it yourself.

I heard the sound of squealing wheels rubbing against the pavement to the road. I turn off my music box, take my ear buds out, then wrap the cord around the small device and put it into my hoody pocket. I raise my head up facing forwards to see a speeding patrol car headed my way. I only knew it is a patrol car because it only has one red light on the roof. Usually standard police cars have three lights attached but patrol cars are different.

Crap, I thought, Curfew is in affect.

I had been cooling off my anger for hours and didn't notice it had been that long.

So I ran.

Unlike how people reason running makes the cops suspicious and you shouldn't leave that way; I have a bigger reason. This is the 20th time I stayed out so late. I appear like a teenager to most people so it is easy to mistake me for a teen not an adult. I did not have my ID card with me. I forgot my ID card back at the house. I seriously do not want to be hauled off into jail again stuck with some boring criminals playing card games at a substitute table. One time I met a guy who was jailed for chasing a rabbit into a Zebra exhibit at the zoo and all he talked about was rabbits for hours on end.

My dad usually had to explain why I look so young to the cops when picking me up.

Guess you can call me a repeat offender for staying out late.

I leap over benches hearing the patrol car speeding after me.

"Wait up!" I hear a shout from the patrol car.

"No way!" I shout back.

The patrol car serves in front of me and then it transforms. Holy skudgebrownies!, I thought making a break using my two feet. However, instead of stopping right there, I flip over and land on my back. I see stars floating around in my perspective as a short robot is towering over me rubbing the back of his yellow helmet.

I recognize the short robot as Bumblebee.

"Sorry," Bumblebee apologizes. "You wouldn't stop."

I get up on my two legs.

"What were you thinking driving with your light on?" I ask. "That is quite seriously a 'run baby, run' turn off."

"How was I to know you would run?" Bumblebee asks.

"Ninety percent of the time people run," I said.

"And why were you running?" Bumblebee asks.

"I am not a kid anymore, Bumblebee," I said. "I am a twenty-one year old adult."

"But you look so young," Bumblebee said,his baby blue optics blink off and on.

Bumblebee's chest armor is white and black highlighted by the red glowing light above the window shield. I saw the Autobot symbol in black beside the red light.

Which is strange since usually Bumblebee had a red Autobot symbol.

Bumblebee's shoulder armor and arm armor is the same color of the patrol car. On both arms is the word 'Patrol' in capital letters. Bumblebee's thighs are black and yellow but one part between the patrol car driving side is a yellow shaped 'L' part hooked into the shoulder armor. His leg armor is oddly different from how I had been adjusted to see. It is like someone trimmed away the excess armor to make the shape of leg in white armor yet left behind the front black end with headlights and wheels on both sides.

I fold my arms.

"I know," I said. "I was much shorter last time we met."

"You are still short," Bumblebee said.

"Am not," I said.

Bumblebee looks down raising a large optic brow.

"You may not be a child but in terms of age; you are a teenager, Ivy," Bumblebee said. "And you never replied to my multi-challenging invite."

"I never got an invite," I said.

"I sent it to you," Bumblebee said. "Five stellar cycles ago."

Five years ago is when we stopped communicating for no reason.

Now I know why I didn't hear from Bumblebee.

"Never got it," I said. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go home."

I walk around Bumblebee.

"How about I drive you there?" Bumblebee offers.

"Uh no," I said. "Patrol Car towing my aft home; no way. People will think I got caught again! I have a reputation to keep up."