Finding solace in lonesome

Unlike how people find it saddening to be alone; I rather find it enjoying. No one to pester you or to say you are clingy. I may be a Techno-Organic but I also have feelings and emotions. I went to the arcade feeling anger traveling through my nerves.

I went to a game.

Swipe my card through a card slider then press the left green arrow above the side. I pick up the electronical toy gun and shot at digital soldiers dancing in the screen. There are other people in this room enjoying the luxury of games even some boys at a jet arcade game that has a seat moving side to side with every movement made by the gamer. Shooting at digital beings seemed to help cool my anger off. I went through five levels in the course of an hour.

On the top left of the screen is a box indicating what time it is.

So that is how I know how long it has been.

"Hey Ivs!" A perky voice startles me.

I turn towards the left aiming the gun right at the source of the sound and the hair on the back of my neck went up. I then recognize the woman standing with her hands held in a defensive position but they are being shaken back and forth quickly. I lower the toy gun taking a sigh.

"Sari, don't do that to me!" I said, putting the toy gun away.

"Sorry," Sari apologizes.

My anger feels...Gone.

See?

Playing video games does do good for the human mind!

Woohoo, go me,go me.

"Sari!" I crash Sari into a hug on the floor.

Yes, a hug.

Yes, I had a blonde moment.

"Easy there girl!" Sari said, with a laugh.

I get up off of Sari.

"It has been 10 years since I last saw you," I said. "How you been?"

Sari smiles, adjusting her glasses.

Sari had on a peach dress with a pink lab coat decorated in peach colors, she had something around her neck that has a oval glowing blue circle situated where her heart would be,she has on pink high heels,and her eyes are a light blue similar to an Autobot's optics. I saw on her shoulder is a fine imprint of the Autobot symbol.

"We need to talk," Sari said.

"10 years worth of talking, I say," I said.

Sari nods with a small laugh.