Oh reasons

You can't just say 'No' to Bumblebee concerning taking you home. You guessed it; Bumblebee took me home, regardless of my insistence. I had to give Bumblebee directions to my house. Now that was last night. Last night had been unbelievable to see something who had long become a figment of my past. Leroy lives in a house about two houses down with his girlfriend.

"Autobots?" Dad said, flipping the pan with a pancake. "In Ohio?"

I nod watching the pancake fly up into the air and be inches below the ceiling.

"Yeah," I said.

The pancake lands in the pan.

I often wonder how many times Dad had practiced making pan cakes and how may landed on the ceiling. Dad turns away from the pancake being shuffled from side to side while raising a brow.

"Did he tell you anything about why he is here?" Dad asks.

"Nope," I said, picking the fork at the cut pancake on my plate.

"Ivy, stop playing with your food and eat it," Dad said, with a glare.

I stuck my tongue out and then closed my mouth. I have no idea why I just did that but apparently that ended up with Dad turning off the internet for a week. Perhaps that was one of my Dragon side instinct to do that. Other than that I have no idea, really.

"Ivy, as part of your punishment you have to find out why the Autobots are here," Dad said.

"But I don't know where they are in Ohio," I said.

"Think like an Autobot," Dad said. "I suppose you know them well enough to find them on your own."