chapter 37 University

Jia made hot sauce, beef sauce and peanut butter. Whether eating noodles or steamed buns, they matched well.

And she made beef jerky, which Zhuo yang loved to eat since childhood. This time she made a few more.... taking it to share with other classmates is also a kind of communicative skill.

She told Zhuo yang about these same principles, even though he was no longer a child and understood a lot of the principles, he still listened carefully.

The night before entering Beijing, Zhao Donglin went to yang's room and gave him a copy of "Tong Jian". The title page read the famous line of Chairman M, "Hope rests on you."

The original saying is, "The world is yours and ours, but in the final analysis it is yours. Your young people are full of vigor and prosperity, like the sun at o'clock in the morning. Hope rests on you."

"You have never let me down since you  was a child. Whether it's studying or being a man, I have always been proud of you."

This sentence directly made Zhuo yang's eyes red. At the age of seventeen, he has grown into a young man, tall, with a straight back, and his eyes are clear and firm, with a trace of young people's fearlessness and longing for the future.

He had a handsome face, half of his appearance followed Zhao Donglin, and half followed Wang Mei.

Although he has never mentioned it to anyone, he studied so hard and strived for the top in order to let his father see his excellence.

Or there is a kind of fear deep in his heart, afraid of not getting his father's attention and affection, afraid that his father will hate himself because of his biological mother.

Now, his father tells him to be proud of him, so that he has the joy and ease of being finally recognized by his father.

"This book is my favorite, and Chairman M's favorite book. Knowing history is a clear guide. I hope you can learn from it and be a person who is good at thinking and hard at thinking."

"Tong Jian of Zi Zhi" mainly focuses on politics, military and ethnic relations, and also involves evaluation of economic, cultural and historical figures. It warns future generations by describing the policies of the ruling class that are related to the prosperity and decline of the country and the rise and fall of the nation. The origin of Song Shenzong believes that the book is "in view of the past, it is worthy of governance", and bestowed it.

Zhao yang was admitted to the Department of Economics at National Taiwan University. In the future, whether he is entering officialdom or doing business or starting a business, reading this book will be of great benefit to his thinking.

After bidding farewell to his family, Zhao yang and Jia set off on a Klang Klang train. There is no train station in Yunxian County, but the train to the provincial capital.

"This kid has been sensible and obedient since he was a child.
Shen Nianru was also happy for Zhuo yang She had long regarded these children as her grandchildren.

"This is a gift from Grandpa Zhong and I, you see if you like it or not."

Zhuo yang took the box and opened it. Inside was a Parker pen and a bookmark. The bookmark said,

"The three conditions for studying are: more observation, more hardship and more research."

This is the famous saying of Gafilao.

"Thank you grandparents, I like this gift very much."

Shen Nianru, Zhong Daomin, the two old people smiled in relief,

"Just like it. You can learn more and better knowledge after entering the university. In the future, it will be up to you young people to struggle."

"Strictly speaking, it should be struggling together. You have been teaching and educating people, and you have never stopped struggling."

Shen Nianru smiled and shook her head,

"This Jia is so good at talking. If anything comes to her mouth, others will love to listen to her."

Zhong Daomin also smiled and nodded,

"It is true that she can speak well, but I believe that Jia, no matter what she says, is in a sincere heart, at most exaggerating."

Originally, Zhong Daomin was praising Jia, but at the end a turning point came. He praised Jia as well as being self-effacing. It has benefited a lot.

From Wudong to the capital, the green leather train ran for seven hours and forty minutes. It took a taxi at 7:10 in the morning and reached the capital railway station at 2:50 in the afternoon.

......
"Are you hungry, let's find a place to eat first when we are hungry?"

The sleeper tickets they bought did not eat the fast food on the train at noon, and only used the dry food they brought to cushion their stomachs. Jia was afraid that her son would be hungry.

"I'm not hungry, mom, let's go eat when you are hungry."

"I'm not hungry, so let's go to school to report first, and I will take you out to eat delicious food when the school affairs are handled."

When they come to the capital, she have to take her son to eat something good, such as the famous Beijing roast duck and lamb.

Walking from outside the carriage, passing by the platform, they saw a group of young comrades holding banners with the words

"Tsinghua University welcomes you",

"Welcome to China University",

"Capital Posts and Telecommunications".

They are all students from major colleges and universities.

Zhao yang also saw it, and stopped with Jia

"Let's go over, and it's good to recognize people."

After Jia turned her head and finished speaking, Zhao yang immediately nodded in agreement. Those were his senior .... Seeing them, he sincerely wanted to get close, and there was an emotion that could not be described in words.

The classmates who had been talking together saw an aunt who was dressed in fashion and brought a young and handsome boy over. After changing the sloppyness before, they looked over with scorching eyes and guessed which school they belonged to.

"So handsome, it must be our junior"

"Why, I think it's our post and telecommunications field."

"I think it's our science and engineering major"

The junior who was in charge of coming to the station to welcome the new student at National Tsing Hua University stroked his glasses. He had just noticed that the other party's eyes were looking in his direction. If he hadn't predicted it wrong, the other party should be a freshman of their National Tsing Hua University.