chapter 75 sensitive heart

In the evening, the school cafeteria.

Feng was having dinner with Ying and sweet when pishi suddenly came over with a plate

: "I'm here?"

Ying just glanced at him.. and continued to eat

sweet saw pishi and smiled

: "Yes, there is a vacancy next to Brother Feng."

"thanks."
pishi sat down and started to eat.

As if thinking of something, he said,

"Ying ...Feng ...sweet... Im sorry ... i make you all worried... im really sorry... im going to stay in campus from now on... I go back to our house with you all in the future?"

Dad had already told him about this, and he felt that living here in campus should be... not bad.

Sweet has a question mark on her face, what is this.. she know that brother pishi not like to live in campus?

What does this mean?

Feng smiled slightly: "Of course you can."
His parents (Donghe and Qin Qing / Adoptive parents) had already told him about this.

Seeing Ying still not talking to him , he couldn't help lowering his head...his heart broke .. he understand her anger.. he just don't know how to apologize..

Sweet and Feng shook their heads helplessly, pishi had completely lost the arrogance and cheerfulness.. they both just looked at eachother then two siblings who were sitting silently...

A meal is finished just like this

sweet still had homework, so she returned to the classroom ahead of schedule.

Pishi followed behind Ying like a little valet
: "ying...im sorry..please, talked to me..I know I'm wronged you all..but I promise you I'll never ever behave like this or hurt you all please your big brother pishi asked you for forgiveness.. or you want to punch me"

Thinking about it now, he also regrets it a bit.
Regret is too impulsive.
Ying suddenly turned around and asked

"Did your birth mother tell you something yesterday?"

"Well, she said that I can't compare to big brother yang, everything going to belong brother yang and Feng in the future and she also said that I'm a waste.. because I don't want anything from my Dad or brother Yang.. I don't want to fight with Feng for anything.. I refused to give her money and refused to buy her house.."
pishi lowered his head.

"You have to recognize yourself at all times. It's not that people say you're trash. No matter how difficult life is, you still have to continue living your life. Study hard prove those who belittleyou."
Ying punch his shoulder and kicked him, returned to the classroom.

pishi stood there for a long time, and after a while nodded, his eyes became firm.

pishi had turned into Ying's puppy brother and he ran errands, bought water, and bought all the things for her. Of course, it was not Ying who asked him to go, but he himself had to go.

Ying was also a little speechless, this stupid big brother of her.. what's the matter with him?

At the same time, Pishi and Feng's relationship with Wang Yu and Sun Qi is getting better and better.

Everyone went out for dinner in the evening and called him with them..pishi is getting more and more cheerful.
He was completely different from the lonely man before.

Today is Sunday.
Sun Qi and the others were going out to play games and invited pishi

Because of the isolated reason for these years, pishi has been working hard every day, and he has long been derailed from the normal life and he can't play games at all with outsiders.. he just know how to work hard under his dad's company to develop  his skills and earned money