chapter 31 shopping

yang was a little annoyed that he didn't check the weather in Jiangbei when they came.

It's fine in the morning and noon, but it will suddenly cool down at night or in the morning.

"Brother Yang, what are we going to buy?"
sweet looked left and right, and felt that the clothes inside were very nice, so they must be expensive, right?
Last night, her mother also told her not to spend the money of brother Yang indiscriminately.

Yang touched her little head

: "Didn't i say in the hotel just now? I'll buy you clothes!"

"But I brought a lot of clothes, and I definitely won't be able to take them back." sweets tone was a little dull, knowing that she wouldn't bring so many clothes.
The clothes here are so pretty.

huh huh...

Sorry, really sorry.

"If you can't get it back, Isn't there a courier?"
Yang pinched her little face and reminded.

"Yes, oops, why did I forget." sweet patted her head.

Ying : people have little baby sister  too... after getting wife people forget about sister... how pitiful im

sweet : Darling... whatever i get from him... its all yours dont be sad

Sweet's originally depressed mood suddenly turned cloudy and sunny, and took the initiative to take Yang's arm

"Brother Yang, hurry up, let me choose the clothes, this time I will buy it myself!"

Her mother also gave her a few thousand dollars, because she couldn't always use brother Yang's money.

Yang raised his eyebrows and said with a smile,

"Buy it yourself?"

"Yes, yes, my mother also gave me the money. She said that you can't always let Brother Yang buy it. No one's money comes from the wind."

sweet smiled.

"Okay, you have the final say." Yang gave her a doting look.

If it's not enough, he can just fill it in.
However, if you take a girl to the store to buy clothes, there is no reason for a girl to pay!
Of course they have to come.

Fang and pishi went game cafe

poor Feng follow ying closely

Entering a women's clothing store, the female clerk greeted her with a smile

: "Please, do you need any help?"

"Let's see for ourselves." Yang waved his hand. He didn't like the clerk following him when he was buying clothes, so he was very uncomfortable.

"Okay~" The female clerk was very sensible and stepped aside.

The two couple were choosing clothes, and the female clerk watched secretly.

This little girls looks young, so pretty!
Good air.
Good skin, full of collagen.
Youth is capital.

young men around the girls are also good, very handsome

Such a face value is too rare, she couldn't help but take a few more glances.

sweet was trying on a pair of wide-leg pants and a sweater jacket at Yang's request.
Come out of the fitting room.
The youthful breath came instantly.
There is also a set of denim collocation, which is popular at this time.
This store is basically this year's popular models.
Some are not out of date for years to come.