chapter 47 childhood sweetheart

The family's business is developing day by day , and the children are so good at everything

Who does not people envy.

Thinking about it, the child of  Zeng's family didn't know what was going on. she heard that he also went to study in the city. She didn't ask carefully about the specifically

he used to have a good relationship with Yang, so she thought about asking.

Jia : "Son, do you have any contact with the old Zeng family's children?"

"Zeng He?" Yang raised his eyebrows.

Jia : "Well, I haven't seen their family for several years, and they said they would come back this year for the New Year."

Yang nodded: "I'm still in touch."

Jia : "It seems that the relationship between you is not bad, you haven't seen each other for several years."

Afterdinner.
Yang went back to the room early, and called Lu Cheng, asking him about carving business. The New Year is approaching, and he may be able to make a lot of money.. its not he is lacking but hobby with money its worth it

"In a few days."
His materials haven't arrived yet.

"That's fine boss, just contact me as soon as you have the goods, and I will definitely sell you a good price." Lu Cheng smiled.

The next morning, the boss of the trading market delivered the things in person.

"Young man, check to see if there is any problem." The boss smiled.

Yang checked it carefully, he saw it yesterday, and there was no problem.
"Well, no problem."

"Okay, then ."
...

Jia and Donglin have become accustomed to this kind of behavior towards their son, so they are not surprised.

Jia felt that her son was much stronger than his father no matter what.

At least the carvings are in good shape..Where it come to his father, the carved something its like worst thing she saw..

she still remember carving a kitten and its look lime pig

Saying pigs is an insult to pigs.
The picture is appalling.
Otherwise, she wouldn't strictly forbid him to carve things, it would be a waste of time and money.

her son is not bad, the jade carved for her last time is very good, small and exquisite.
She has now become a supporter of her son.

Yang moved a piece of wood into his room, and the other two were temporarily placed in the warehouse.

Then plunge into the carving.
This time he plans to carve a Pixiu.

It symbolizes wealth, fortune, and often this is more meaningful.
Also more collectible.
Hearing the movement from the room, Donglin was really envious, jealous, and hated. He also liked this, but he couldn't get better performance.
Just gave up his hobby, this stinky boy does not know when he learned it.It really makes his hands feel itchy.

"What? You want to sculpt too?" Jia raised her eyebrows.

Donglin smiled : "No no."
How dare he.

"dont even think about it.. let's go quickly." jia snorted softly.

After two or three days of carving and polishing, an exquisite wood carving Pixiu is completed!

The size is about the same as that of a newborn baby, but it is also much larger than the previous carving.