chapter 49 Drama king

Its been 1 week that Qin Qing  went her Adoptive father's house .... for new year celebration...

and here all Zhou family also went to there village... to celebrate... news year..... even they were developed... became  rich but still... for their Parents... they come back every year  to celebrate  new year  eve with their villagers....

...

new year  eve....

Everyone enjoyed  food ... While talking, Donghe's Pegger rang ...,

listening....from other side, he smiled at the corner of his mouth glanced at his big brother...

Donglin  just scratch  his nose and... whispered  something to Jia...

Jia asked elderly people  to go and rest...

.....

After they left..

no one know what was said on the phone, Donghe's face instantly changed, and he jumped straight down from the chair. He didn't wear a down jacket, and hurriedly put on slippers and ran out...

Jia shouted straight behind

: "Brother Donghe... Clothes! Clothes!"

Donglin : let him be... You all go and sleep... (children)

Just glance at main door and lead Jia to bedroom...

....

Two minutes later, Donghe saw the girl sitting on the big rock at the entrance of the village.

She was probably frozen, her hands kept breathing on her lips, rubbing her face to the sky, and she didn't apply powder.

Looking tired, she laughed immediately when he saw him.

her eyes became wet after laughing.
She stood up and wanted to run over, but Donghe chuckled

: "Stand there and don't move."

His heart beats,

"The road is slippery, I'll go over."

He has long legs and big steps, and he ran to her in a few strokes. He was a little dazed,

" Qing what's the matter with you?"

Qin Qing stretched out her arms around his waist and squeezed herself into his arms. The unhappiness that had been pressing in her heart during this period of time disappeared, her heart settled down, and the exhaustion of two days of running around seemed to be nothing.

She had a small voice, and wanted to make him kiss her cruelly,

"I'm sorry, I miss you so much, I can't wait to see you after the new year."

Donghe's heart ignited and exploded. At this moment, even if he was allowed to go up to the sword and the sea of ​​flames, he would be willing, he clung to the girl in his arms, his brows were clenched, and he couldn't say a word.

Qin Qing slowed down and said,

"I didn't say in advance, I ran to you privately, don't be angry."

Donghe lowered his head and kissed the girl's soft lips twice,

"You are not stupid, you come to me, I am too happy, how can I be angry."

He put his arm around her waist, touched his hand down, to her hands

"It's so cold, why are you sitting on a rock? I wonder if girls can't catch cold?"