chapter 93 Discomfort

Feng : "But remember brother pishi, you will have to pay it back sooner or later, unless you want to never hold a wedding for the rest of your life."

  The way of heaven is good for reincarnation.
  If there is a bridal chamber tonight, Feng doesn't mind returning it when they get married.

 pishi almost forgot, this guy is also a vengeful master.

  pishi coughed lightly: " Meng are you tired? How about we go back first."

  chen Meng understood the hint

: "Yes, I'm so tired today, my feet are about to get blisters, it's getting late, let's go back and rest early."

   The unmarried couple quickly slipped away.

  Fang and the others quickly found a step down and slipped away.

   Soon, only Feng and ying were left in the master bedroom... which House gifted by yang to them

  yinb took off her high heels and sat wearily on bed.
  Feng came over to help her squeeze her shoulders. Ying enjoyed it at first and felt quite comfortable, but gradually his hands became a little dishonest.

  Ying's breathing became a little hot, Feng pinched her earlobe ambiguously with his fingertips and chuckled

: "I haven't done anything yet, why are your ears red?"

ying : "..."

  Moving his warm fingertips forward, Feng pinched her chin, sticking his fingertips on her lips, rubbing them once and for all.

  Tonight is the wedding night, ying knew what would happen, so she pushed him
: "I haven't showered yet."

Feng : "It's okay, I don't mind, Mrs. Qin".

Ying was suppressed by him, and the person who used to be careless seemed a little anxious at the moment. He took the hairpins off her head one by one and threw them on the ground, not caring at all whether they would break or not.

  He didn't feel distressed, but ying still felt distressed. she wanted to remind him, but the sound she made changed.. her voice....

  After Feng listened carefully, he laughed hoarsely
: "Mrs. Qin herself is in danger, and she is still worried about losing her hair clips?"

Feng was like hungry wolf who waited for her more than enough now he dont want stop or spear her no matter what

His kiss landed on her body with earnestly..ying felt her whole body turned hot under his hot and dark eyes... then she felt expected- unexpected  pain and pleasure and his grunt..

then his passionate love fand
At the end of the exercise, ying lay down on the bed again and  her head was dizzy, she still heard clearly what the man whispered in her ear.

  "Happy wedding, Mrs. Qin"

   "I also wish you a happy wedding, Mr. Qin"
  The girl's voice was hoarse and sleepy.

Feng helped her tuck in the quilt, his eyes were soft.
  The long road ahead, they will walk slowly.
...

After one year

In the first year after Yang and sweet resigned their marriage, the two were still sticking together like glue. It was not without friction during this year.

  However, yang never left conflicts until the next day. If there was something to be explained directly, it gave Sweet a full sense of security.
she  looks radiant, and her temperament has become elegant and calm, just short of writing the word happiness on her forehead.