chapter 19 what to do with them

If there is no ghost in heart, then dont need to panic?

"We're not going to buy."

Jia handed the contract back.

The landlord hurriedly said,

"Don't, I'll give you in cheaper price ?"

yang hold his mom's hand and turned back

Cheaper? Who dares to ask for it!
This shows that there is a problem with the place and the landlord is not clean person

Back home, Jia exhaled

: "Son, how do you know there is something wrong with the place?"

"Yesterday, when I turned on the computer to check the information, I found news about his place more than ten years ago. The facts are what I just said."

Yang made a random excuse.

Jia looked resentful

: "This is so shameless....I almost paid the money!"
"How dare he lie to us that there is no problem."

Fortunately, she took yang with her today.

Jia felt proud again... its worthy  to bought computer....even its cost too much money...but still... her son become more smart with it....

"Son, you are awesome!"

"Husband, talk to your friend tomorrow about the place he introduced. Next time we'll find it ourselves."

Jia snorted.

The thought of almost buying a dead place made her hairy.
Even after more than ten years, it's still scary.
The landlord is really abominable, such a place is also selling out, she don't know what to think.

This one can't be buying anymore, jia sighed

: "Now we can only find a better one, it's fine if it's more expensive."
Isn't this the result of their greed for cheap?

Before they knew it, a few days passed.
These days, Dongline and jia have found place after place ( for factory)... and they are either too small or too biased.

A lot of people are very unreliable.
When ji Zhenfeng learned of this, he quickly dispatched his friends to help.
See if there is a suitable one nearby.
Looking for it like this, they really found one, in a place with a lot of people nearby...

The place is very large, especially suitable for store vegetables and fruits... to further process.... so Jia was happy... she can directly asked her Parents family to sell her their raw materials and she will export them .... they even plan to produce vegetables and fruits products....

her husband  want to start electronic business but now her son want to establish it...so let him... they both trust their yang he will be on top.... in future...

The  five figures walked from the school to their home. It was already April, and the final exam was still two months away.

After a long summer vacation, they are going to promoted in next grade

but Yang just felt that this time passed so slowly.... he is going  to face College entrance examination...

"Brother Yang, you are very busy these days, and you don't have time to play with me / us on weekends." sweet pouted.

Yang chuckled, touched her head, and smiled

: "My parents are going to open a new business these days, and they are very busy. I have to go and help. .If you want to come over, I will take you with me.... and there is also my College entrance examination...."