Chapter 14

*Violettas pov*

I'm sitting with my dad and Angie on the couch, chatting about the wedding. Diego should be here in a few.
"Violetta? Would you mind when you sing on the wedding with this Diego guy? Of course you can choose the songs." My dad asks. I haven't expected this.
"Yeah sure, but you can ask him by yourself, he is here in a few."
"Okay."
I know exactly, that my dad isn't happy about the idea, that he has to ask him, but I don't care.
"Germán? Do you think, that Violettas friends can come too? Maybe for a big group song at the end?" My beautiful aunt gathers in.
"Yes, but I don't want a fight on the wedding!"
"It won't happen, thanks dad." I answer happily.
In the same moment I hear the doorbell. Diego. I think. I run to the door and open it, my lips begin to smile and I start to hug him very tight.
"Thanks for coming." I say, still hugging him.
"No problem." He answers quietly, before we hear a cough from my dad.
"Eh sorry sir." Diego says smiling.
Diego walks over to them and I close the door, get some drinks from the kitchen and accompany Diego and my family again.
We plan the wedding the whole day and I'm really tired now, so I decide to go upstairs and take Diego with me.
We sit down on my dad and the first thing we do is kissing each other. The passionate kiss lasts a while, and when we break apart our foreheads touch. I look in his beautiful eyes, I could look at them forever and never get tired of them.
"It's late, I think I should go now, my love." Diego admits after a while.
I start to pout. "Why don't you stay here? I'll ask my dad!"
"Are you sure? I don't want to get killed by him just because I touched your back." My wonderful boyfriend answers and starts to laugh.
"Very funny. No seriously, I'll ask him." And with that I leave through my door and talk with my dad.
"Dad? You know, that I love you, don't you?"
"What do you want? You always say something like this when you want something."
"Can Diego stay over? Pleeeeeease. I promise, that we won't do anything bad." I say with my special high pitched voice like a 7 year old girl.
"You've to promise, that both of you aren't going to disappoint me. I still don't want to be a grandpa."
"Yeah, sure. Thank you." I kiss him on the cheek and run back to my room. After I closed the door I start to cuddle Diego until he can't breath, as he says.
"I think, I'm allowed to stay over?"
"Yes you're." I say excited.
We get ourselves ready for sleep and lay down in my bed. Talking about different things and laughing now and then.
"Good night, Diego."
"Good night, Princess. Sleep well." We kiss one last time and I place my head on his chest.
"I love you, Violetta." I smile.
"I love you too." I admit, before I close my eyes.
This was the first time, that I said it back to him. I don't know why I haven't before, but maybe I was scared to get disappointed. I'm sure, that he won't hurt me. I've this feeling that our relationship could be forever. I've never loved someone as much as him. Diego moves his fingers on my back and I fall asleep.

*Diegos pov*

Violetta felt asleep a few minutes ago. I can't stop smiling, because she admitted that she loves me. She never said it back before. Maybe she thought, that I'll disappoint her but I won't. I can't imagine to be without her. The thought to be separated makes me shiver and I get an awful feeling in my stomach. I love her to much, I'm not going to be like León. He never called Violetta, when he was gone. I think, that he cheated on her, but it's not important anymore. I'm in a relationship with Violetta and this is the only thing that matters. She makes me happy on a way, nobody else can. She's happy all the time and you just have to love her. I can never get enough of her. She's literally the perfection in person: cute, kind, funny, good looking. I can't even find the right words to describe her. I can imagine us, sitting in our little garden with two kids playing around, maybe a little dog. She changed me, but she doesn't know. She doesn't know the old Diego, who hurt people and was different like me now. I changed, when I first looked her in her eyes on my first day in the studio. I came to Buenos Aires to make a change, I didn't want to be the mean person I was anymore, but I have never thought, that it'll work. Something about her fascinated me from the very first day. I want to live the rest of my life with her. Listen to her voice until I die, feel her soft lips on mine, hear her singing and laughing all the time. I want to feel her and enjoy every touch she gives me, talk about things, everybody else don't understand. I just want to be nearby and protect her, everytime it's necessary. I'll give her the time she needs for everything. For our first time together, for moving in a house together in a few years, for kids, wedding and so on. I've the pleasure to be by her side and to love her. When I'm with her, I forget everything else. I change when she's around, I'm not scared of love anymore.

-
Sorry that it took me so long to update, but I didn't know, what to write. This chapter is a bit boring, but I wanted to update. Please tell me your opinion in the comments. What do you think about Diegos thoughts? ❤