Chapter 7

Time skip
*Violettas pov*

I haven't talked with Camila and Diego for over one week now. They didn't want to talk with me, so I ignored them too. It hurts to know, that they don't care about me. Today I've to present the song with Ludmila. It's quite good. She comes over in a few minutes so we can practice one last time. I hear the bell. That has to be her.
"Hey Ludmila."
"Hello. Shall we start now?"
"Yeah sure."
We start playing 'Más que dos' and our voices fit perfectly with each other. After finishing the song I smile.
"Wow Ludmila, this is amazing, really!" I say happily.
"Isn't it? And Violetta? You aren't that bad, as I expected. I learned to appreciate and like you." The blonde girl says.
"I like you too. Sorry for everything I said in the past. "
"No problem. I forgive you. So how is it going with Diego?" She begins to smirk.
"Well we haven't talked for over a week now and I think that our short friendship is over before it started." I sigh.
"No it isn't. I saw him looking at you! He really miss you. I overheard a conversation with Camila."
"Hm..I don't know. Anyways we should go to the studio now." We leave and make our way to the studio.

*Diegos pov*

Here I'm. Sitting between Marco and Camila, waiting for the lesson to start. I've to talk with Violetta today. She probably doesn't miss me, as much as I miss her..Pablo starts talking. "So today you've to present your songs. Camila, Diego. You're going to start."
I stand up and go to the stage. With the guitar in my hands I start playing the melody to 'Entre tú y yo' but I fail. I search in the crowd for Violetta and I finally spot her. Now everything is good. Camila starts singing and in the refrain, we sing together. I sing to Violetta, but she looks shyly away.
The students start clapping and I'm happy, that I make it. I enjoyed singing this song, because it's about Violetta and me.

Time skip

"Violetta and Ludmila. You're the last to present now."
When I hear Violettas clear and wonderful voice I begin to shiver. Ludmila is good too. Their song is beautiful. When they finished, I start to clap my hands and shout a bit.
"You were gorgeous. Congratulations!" Says Pablo. "You can go now. All of you were good."
I stand up and make my way to Violetta. But she left the room. I've to find her. There she is. She sits outside the studio on a bench.
"Violetta..We've to talk."
She wants to go away but I take her by her wrist.
"Okay Diego. Talk."
"I'm sorry about, what happened. But it wasn't my fault. Camila wanted to kiss me. You've to believe me. I wrote the song we sang only for you. You gave me strength. Without you, I wouldn't be able to sing it. Please believe me. I miss you so much and I can't live a day without a smile of you anymore." I look in her wonderful eyes. She's about to cry. Did I say something wrong? She starts hugging me. I hold her close and I can feel her breathing heavily.
"Please don't leave me again, Diego."
"I won't Violetta. I promise you. Shall we go home? I think, that we'd talk a bit."
"Yes. But this time, we're going to your place." She smiles and we make our way to my apartment.

Time skip

*Violettas pov*

I'm friends with Diego again. I've talked with Camila and I forgave her. Our 'fight' is one month ago now and I'm happy, that we cleared the things between us. Now I'm here with Diego on my bed. Talking. It's quite weird between us. I can't talk that easy as usual and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have a crush on him? But he probably doesn't feel the same about me so I won't say anything.
"Violetta? Is everything alright? You're acting strange for three days now. Is something wrong?" He looks sad.
"Yes..no..I don't know. Things changed Diego. I'm confused and I don't know, what to do."
"Please calm down okay? Close your eyes. I want to try something. Don't move."
What is he doing? I can't relax, when I don't know, what he wants. Bur then I feel his hand around my waist and the other around my neck. Does he really want to kiss me? Now I'm feeling his warm breath on my skin and I shiver. He stops for a second but then he leans in again. His soft lips brush light against mine and I'm so surprised that I stop breathing for a second. I lay my right hand on his cheek and start kissing him back. He pulls me closer with every second. Omg this is wonderful. I enjoy it. But before I can do anything, he stops and leans back. Did I do something wrong?
"Diego..I.." He cuts me off.
"Shh don't say anything, okay? I had to do this. Sorry, if I did something you didn't want." He looks down on his hands and I take his chin, that he looks straight into my eyes.
"No Diego, you didn't. I enjoyed it. Now I know, why it was so weird the last days. I think, I've a crush on you." I can feel the heat in my cheeks.
"Me too, Violetta. I just wanted to be sure about it."
I start giggling and I lean in to kiss him again. I spin my arms around his neck and pull him close. Our lips touch and his tongue swipes along my bottom lip and asks for entrance. I open my lips and our tongues are moving in synch. After some time we part our lips. Breathing heavily. I can't stop smiling.
"Violetta? I want you to be my girlfriend." he says after a while.
"It would be a pleasure." I say hugging him. "Let's go in the kitchen. I'm hungry."
This is probably one of the best days I had in my life.

-
Thanks for 1k views! Thanks for the cute messages and comments (: I decided to update today so I can update one or maybe two more chapters this week. I hope that you like this one, because I really enjoyed writing it. It'd be nice, if I get some feedback ;) ❤