The morning after

'Morning Sunshine' Skyler said quite enthusiastically as she kissed Bly on the cheek.

Bly woke up feeling happy as the smell of freshly baked cookies hit her nose. She opened her eyes to the slight ray of light creeping in through the window.

'I had an awesome night' she said as she crawled to Skyler's side to kiss her briefly.

'I know you did because i did too'
Bly smiled as a thought crossed her mind

'Aren't we doing like a couple's thing' She cocked her brow at Sky as she wrapped her arms around her waist and continued teasing her.
'I mean, cookies so early in the morning? You're acting like a 90s wife, it's kinda hot'

'Cookies with fresh milk' Skyler winked as she pointed to the tray she brought for Bly.

Bly chuckled 'You are so weird'
'And what are you if I'm weird?'

Bly hit her arm playfully acting offended.

Bly pulled Skyler in by the waist snuggling into her neck as she pulled her to straddle her.

'I am...' she said as she placed a light kiss on her neck
'A girl...' she continued doing the same thing but longer this time.

'Who loves..' she nipped on her skin slightly pulling it between her teeth, this sent a sensation down Skyler's spine to her core.

'To make love early in the morning' she completed as she kissed all the way to Skyler's jaw earning a stifled moan from the girl.

'C'mon B, it's 9am. Too early for this' As opposed to what was coming out of her mouth, Skyler started grinding against Bly letting out light moans as the other girl found her way behind her ears letting out soft breaths on the areas she had covered with noticeable hickeys.

'We both know morning sex is the best baby' she licked Skyler's earlobe as her hands found their way under Skyler's top. The other girl let out a sharp sigh as Bly squeezed her ass grinding her into her the more making their cores touch.

Bly sighed at the rippling sensation and repeated the action wanting to feel it again. Bly smiled as Skyler's hands wrapped around her neck as she was met with her favorite set of hazel eyes she might just get lost in.

Bly's hand slipped into the girl's pants as she cupped her bare ass giving them a rougher squeeze. Her hands moved over to her thighs as the thought of her head buried deep in between those thighs overcame her.

Skyler's fingers moved into Bly's hair as she watched her with lust filled eyes. Their faces inched closer and closer as Sky's eyes dropped to the full set of lips before her, she watched as Bly unconsciously licked her lips making her pink lips glisten all the more attractive.

She wanted to have those lips in between her thighs and wondered if Bly felt the same way. She had never received an head from the girl or anyone in general as Bly was her first ever sexual relationship. She had barely even kissed anyone she dated before Bly.

Skyler always knew Bly was sort of a fuck girl even before she made out with her in front of the whole class a year ago, she had had her eyes on the girl ever since she saw her in the gym playing basketball on her own. She was intrigued by her but knew the girl barely noticed her existence so that day she was determined to make herself known to the girl even if it meant shoving her tongue down her throat.

After that encounter, Bly was interested in truly getting to know such a bold girl besides, she couldn't let such an attractive girl go without knowing what her pussy felt like.

Bly was happily a player until Skyler came and sort of ruined that for her. After that day in the class, Skyler went home with Bly and they had sex which really seemed like Skyler being so easy. Bly was happy to have accomplished that but never thought of Sky as cheap because of it. Sky told her how she fancied her so much and that she didn't mind having sex with her, she wasn't stupid but she couldn't control herself around Bly.