Part One♡

Demetria Summers

"I don't ever ask you where you've been."

I walked down the driveway of our house. I walked to my car and drove to Paige's house. I couldn't stand being in the same room as him, knowing what he did. I still love him, I'm gonna stay with him, I just don't know how.

He still does it to this day. Cheating I mean. I don't ever ask why he comes home so late, he doesn't mind that though.

I just, I don't know if I can stay with him while he's with her. I know I'm not his only. I can't be. At least I'm one.

I got to Paige's and almost broke down, I didn't want to cry in front of my best friend. I knocked on the door and Nate answered.

I started to get kinda teary. I held them in and smiled. He signalled me to come in.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Nate asked, confused.

Think of an excuse Demi. C'mon, you can I know you can.

"I uh left my um charger! Yeah I left my charger." He sighed and nodded, knowing I was lying.

I walked upstairs to Paige to see her sat on her bed on her phone.

She was talking to her mom, I could tell as she repeated 'yes' 'okay' 'no' 'yeah'. I giggled, walking in. She used that as an excuse to hang up on her mom.

"She's been on the phone to me for-" She checked the call time. "-3 hours." She groaned. I laughed. Then I remembered why I was here, I got sad quickly again thinking of why I was here.

She looked at me with worry in her eyes, then I saw sadness in her eyes. She pulled me into a hug and started to hum random tunes. I completely broke down into the hug, staining her shirt with tears and mascara stains. She shushed me, rocking me.

She stroked my back and shushed my crying.

"It's okay honey. It's alright." She cooed calmly. I just cried more, knowing it wasn't. She hugged me tighter, shushing me again.

Everytime this happens, I come to her. She always makes sure I'm completely okay before I go to sleep. I sleep here a lot, it's like my second home. Along with mine and Samuels. I stopped my crying and looked at her.

She weakly smiled to me, knowing that it wasn't going to be alright.

Authors Note

Thanks to Life_Is_Different for the story.

Thankyou to iamnateslilmama who made the cover and is also featured in the story.

Love you two!x