Part Ten♡

Demetria Summers

"Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean."

"I-I think w-we need to talk, Samuel." I stuttered out, nervous of his reaction.

"Okay." He dragged out the "y".

I took a deep breath as I sat down on the single sofa, him sitting on the big sofa. His arms on his knees, hand grasping tightly onto mine.

"I-I think- maybe we should consider - I think it's possible - I think we might - Umm maybe we need a b-break." I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction.

"No, please Demi don't do this." He begged.

"Just for a bit, when we decide were gonna actually act like a couple instead of never hanging out at all." I mumbled as I walked up the stairs, pulling my hand out of his.

"Babe please." He followed me up to his bedroom. HIS.

"I'm gonna be staying at Paige's, she invited me to stay as long as I need." I kissed his cheek as a tear fell down his cheek.

He nodded like a child who wanted ice-cream but was told they can't have it and are being all upset.

I weakly smiled as I packed a bag. He just sat there, watching glumly. His shoulders hunched as he sat down on his bed, looking at the floor, sobbing quietly.

I finished packing a small bag and zipped it up, standing up. I smiled at him as I started to walk out. He dragged my arm back and kissed me with so much passion.

"I'm - gonna - miss - you - so - much." He said between small kisses, finishing it off with a big kiss. This is the Sammy I fell in love with.

I smiled. "I'll be back soon, we've just gotta earn each other's trust and respect back."

"I already trust and respect you." He whined. I giggled and punched his shoulder as he pouted.

"I'll see you soon."

I walked down the stairs, as I was gonna leave he ran down the stairs. He kissed me very hard. He pulled away, smiling.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow night, dress up nice. I'm gonna pick you up at around 5?" He grinned. I nodded my head and turned around to walk out.

"I love you." I heard him say. I turned around.

"I love you." I walked towards my car as he waved me off as I drove away to Paige's.

Maybe we will get back to normal?