Part Thirteen

Demetria Summers

"But at least I'm one"

I don't get how he doesn't understand my pain. I lay in bed, glancing at the bedside clock to see it was 4am. He was on my mind all the time.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes as I unlocked my phone. 3 new messages from him.

Sammy - Baby it's so early but I can't stop thinking of you. Im sorry.

Sammy - I love you.

Sammy - So so much baby, so much. Please come back. I want you. No one else.

I sighed, seeing he sent it 3 minutes before.

Demi - Sammy, I know about her okay? How could you do that to me?
Read: 4:35

Angrily, I threw my phone on the bed and brushed my hair out of my face.

My phone light lite up the room. Sammy.

Sammy - Baby, she means nothing to me. She just, she reminded me of you. Whenever I saw her I was imaging you. I only saw her when you were gone on trips or we argued. I wanted you and she was never ever going to be anything more then the odd night thing whenever we argued. She tried to make me break up with you, but I didn't. Baby your my everything. She's nothing. I promise baby girl just come back to me, I will get her over and end it right in front of you baby. Please, I love you gorgeous. Sweet dreams for now, I will be over 10am my beautiful girl.

Demi - Night Samuel, see you at 10 and we'll talk things through.

I put my phone down, wondering if I was making the right decision.

Sammy's POV

My baby is letting me back into her life. No more screw ups now Sammy. This is your last chance.

She is my everything. I just hope she can forgive my stupid mistakes.

The doorbell rang loudly, echoing through the house.

I walked downstairs, looking through the peephole.

Oh hell no, no way was she ruining this for me now.

"Get off my property now, we're nothing. Leave." I spoke through the door, walking up the stairs.

Demi's POV

I woke up at 8:30. I showered and walked downstairs to see Paige and Nate hugging, giggling and generally being adorable.

I coughed, they looked over and carried on with there cooking and cleaning.

"I'm uh, going out with Sammy today I think." I awkwardly stated.

"What? Demi we were supposed to go shopping."

"I thought you were just covering me?" I gaped.

"No I was serious. Ugh, forget it." She carried on making pancakes.

"I can cancel I don't have to see-" The doorbell interrupted me. I got up to answer the door.

Opening the door, I saw my love. He looked down at me, holding the redest Rose ever.

"Hello my love, I'm so sorry for everything. I hope we can get over this all. I love you. And-" He got down on one knee.

"-I want to prove to you that I'm all about you and only you. Baby, will you marry me?" Paige and Nate ran to the door gasping and happily smiling.

I smiled, nodding my head. "Yes Sammy!" He stood up as I jumped into his arms like you see in the movies and books.

"Oh my god!!" Paige screamed. "Finally!!" Nate shouted.

He kissed me with so much passion, as if he hadn't seen me for years.

"I love you so much baby girl. So so much."

Sammy's POV

I did it. I made a slip up last night but she doesn't need to know. That was the last time. She's everything now.

That was the last time.

She's my angel. My gorgeous fiancée. Almost, my beautiful wife.

NOTE

GUESS WHOS BACK???

BACK AGAIN??

I missed you all!! I wrote an extra long chapter for all the time I wasn't writing.

Loves, give feedback on this chapter here, or how you'd like the story to go and I'll keep your opinions;)

Love u all!!