Part Eight♡

Demetria Summers

"Just a little bit is all I'm asking for."

Quick A/N!!
I missed out the other "just a little bit of your heart" because it's the same lyrics and yeah I'm rambling carry on reading ly all!!

I woke up on the sofa, Paige sat giving me a disproving look.

"Why didn't you tell me this person sent you this?" She whisper yelled. I bit my lip and sighed.

"I knew you'd wanna beat her up." I slightly giggled.

"Hell yeah I would. No one tells my best friend to kill herself." She sternly, loudly said. That woke up the two boys.

I smiled and dragged her upstairs.

"You can't tell Sammy she said that." I said as I pushed her in our room.

"Why not?" She scoffed as I gave her a pleading look. "Fine. But I'm gonna- uh you don't even wanna know." She ran her fingers through her hair, obviously frustrated.

I laughed, dragging her downstairs. Sammy was ignoring me again. I sighed and went to shower.

I took a long shower and went to change. I checked my phone.

Unknown: I knew you'd stay with him. After all he's done to you? Ugly fat brat.

Suddenly, my phone was snatched out of my hand. Paige was standing there, typing a message looking angry as hell.

"You tell him or I will." She threw my phone to me and sat down.

"You can tell him I told you to say it." I smirked.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes, taking my phone and pulling me downstairs.

"Your ex is sending horrible texts to your girlfriend." Paige stood there looking pleased with herself.

"Cool... To be honest I don't care." Sammy shrugged. My mouth flung open and I ran upstairs. I locked my bedroom. Key word: MY. I heard Sammy walking up the stairs.

"Babe I didn't mean it, I'm just real stressed right now." He croaked out, sounding like he was crying. Why was he crying?

"Please, you gotta believe me. Just please don't leave me." That's why he's crying, he thinks I'm gonna leave him.

I'm not gonna leave him. I love him. And he loves me. Doesn't he?