Part Three♡

Demetria Summers

"I can't even think straight but I can tell that you were just with her."

It was 4am the last time I checked. I checked a few hours ago. I was waiting up in bed for Sammy.

He was out and hadn't come home yet, I know he's with her.

I waited and waited, checking the time once again. 9am. He must've slept over at hers.

I didn't get a wink of sleep that night, not one at all. I got up and showered, changing into black jeans, a white vest and red flannel. I put on some white socks and headed downstairs.

I made myself breakfast and got a text.

Sammy: Hey, I stayed over at Nate's. I'll be home at about 3pm x

I texted Paige as I knew he was lying.

Demi: Did Sammy stay at yours? x

Paige: No, he obviously lied x

I sighed and knew it would've been a no. He shouldn't even try to make excuses anymore, I don't think he knows I know.

I laced up my timberlands and decided I should head out.

I hopped in my car and headed to the mall to get my mind off Sammy. I first went to Forever 21 and bought a few things. I went to PacSun and saw them.

Him and Her. The two I didn't want to see here.

I ran to my car and headed home. It was 3pm when I got home and I ran upstairs, not wanting to face Sammy.

Were relationships supposed to be like this? You love each other but don't show it? You never speak?

You get cheated on?

I hope so, that's how me and Sammy are. I know I'm not the only one, but at least he loves me.

I looked at my figure in the mirror, am I not good enough? I don't have enough curves. I have no boobs or butt, maybe that's it.

Maybe he likes thicker girls. I need to be good enough for him.

Maybe, just maybe, he'll want me as much as he did before all of this cheating thing happens.

I heard the door open so I ran to the bed and pretended to be asleep. I heard him saying goodbye to her.

"I love you so much babe, good bye." I heard him through the walls.

Does he love me?

"I love you too, see you soon." I heard her say.

I started to cry silently, Sammy walked in as I hid my face under the covers. He kissed my head.

"I'm sorry I do this, I love you." I heard him say, thinking I'm asleep.