Part Two♡

Demetria Summers

"And I don't feel the need to know who you're with."

I woke up, snuggled into Paige's Guest Bedroom bed.

I sat up, looking into the mirror. I saw mascara stains all down my face. I must've fell asleep on Paige and Nate's bed and they must've taken me here.

I got up and went to the ensuite to shower. I hopped in and washed my hair and body. After I was finished, I walked back into the bedroom. There was a note.

'Here are some clothes you can borrow, were both downstairs. Breakfast is ready. Paige x'

I smiled at her kindness and got dressed into the clothes she let me borrow. I looked at myself in the mirror. Maybe my appearance is why Sammy doesn't like me anymore. Well, he says he does, but I'm not too sure.

I walked downstairs to see Nate and Paige sat at the breakfast bar. I walked over and sat down next to them.

"Are you okay?" Nate worriedly asked. "You seemed so sad yesterday."

"I w--"

"She wasn't fine, you know you weren't Demi." Paige sadly said.

"I wasn't fine." I sighed.

"What happened?" Nate stated, eating a piece of pancake.

"It doesn't matte--" As I almost finished my sentence, there was a knock at the door.

Nate went to go get it and Paige hugged me and greeted me properly. We turned around to see who walked in.

It was Sammy. He walked over and hugged me tightly.

"I was so worried about you." He said into my hair.

I heard Paige scoff and mumble profanities.

I weakly smiled at Sammy.

"You ready to come home?" He asked, helping me up.

"Yeah, I'll text you Paige." I smiled once again, weakly. She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Don't let him control you." She whispered so only I could hear it.

I walked out the door with Sammy, getting into my car as he got into his. I needed mine incase I needed to go to Paige's again as it was a long walk.

We drove separately and got home. I walked in to see the place the same as it was before. I walked upstairs to the bedroom and changed into some comfier clothes. I was wearing leggings and a vest currently.

I changed into jogger pants and a big t-shift. I pulled on my fluffy socks and heard Sammy on the phone. It must've been to her again.