Part Four♡

Demetria Summers

"And I'll still be a fool"

Sorry? You can't be sorry for something you do on purpose.

I woke up confused, Sammy laying next to me with his arms around me.

I got up and decided to go to Paige's. I left a note, not that he cared, and went over in my pyjamas with no makeup or anything.

I got there and it was 9am. She would be awake, wouldn't she?

I knocked and she opened up, looking super awake.

"Hey honey! I haven't seen you in a few days, I guess you and Sammy are good?" She cheerfully stated.

I shook my head. She welcomed me in with a sad looking face.

"Your doing a face like a grieving pug." I laughed.

She flipped me off and lead me to the living room. Nate and the Jacks we're sat in there.

I sat down and got welcomed by Jack and Jack and Nate. They mumbled a 'hi' welcoming me as they focused on the football game.

I rolled my eyes playfully as Paige did. We laughed and stopped as soon as I got a call. It was Sammy.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Where are you?" He happily asked.

"Nate and Paige's. Why?" Why did he care?

"Just wondering. I'm going out tonight with the guys so I'll be back probably in the morning."

"Oh. Okay, bye." I hung up. Dreading what I was about to do.

"Are you guys going out tonight?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"No why?" Jack G answered, confused along with the boys.

I sighed and shook my head, mumbling a never mind.

After all his lies I still love him. I'm still completely in love with him. I don't even know why.

I said my goodbyes to everyone and went back to our house.

I drove back, seeing her car shook me up. So I decided to go grab a Starbucks. I sat down in there with my green iced tea.

After about half an hour, I decided to go back. Her car was just pulling out the driveway. I walked up to my door and opened it.

He kissed my cheek as soon as he saw me and I smiled. Maybe he does love me?