[02] Nine of Clubs (3)

Hiroshi Tito

38 Years Old

Electrician

Tokyo, Shinjuku Ward

Tito's 13th Day of Sojourn

Tokyo Plaza Shibuya Mall

Visa Remaining: 3 Days

1:40 PM

"So... How about you?" I settled while looking at him. "What about me?" Keiji asked.

"What brings you this far off the map?" I said. "To be honest, I'm not so sure either... But between us, there's this group called the Malware who infiltrated my account."

"Malware?" I asked. "They are a group of hackers getting information among the... 'Hostages' as you said and they have suggested that collecting every card makes you immune from the visa system." He added

"They've been keeping a good eye on me because of my previous card-battles, especially my foremost... Eight of Hearts..." He said.

'Shit, My first game is more difficult to be honest...' I uttered to myself. "That's... something people fight for?" I asked.

"Apparently it is, if you have the right equipment and power... I'll be joining a game tomorrow, just to offset my profile. I don't want them to keep looking an eye out of me." He suggested.

"Hey!" Hiroko said while walking towards us. He brought down a bag full of appliances used for cooking. He smiled at Keiji and he nodded back as well.

"I'll better get going then... I'll try to keep in touch... with the radio you gave." Keiji said. "You're leaving?" Hiroko said. "I... got to prepare my time for another game. Hard to let your visa fall off the grid." He suggested.

Keiji moved forward and glanced between steps, he nodded right back at us after getting from afar.

"What was that?" Hiroko said. "I personally don't trust him... But I always have my interests on people, always..." I said.

Tokyo, Somewhere

Tito's 1st Day of Sojourn

During the 9 of ♧ Game

Time Remaining: 17 Minutes

Remaining Players: 4?

Pregnant Woman

Veteran (Old Man)

Child

Myself

Judge (Deceased)

Pharmacist (Deceased)

Policeman (Deceased)?

Fireman (Deceased)

Minigame: Keen

"Pharmacist, choose one of the pills and take your medications."