01

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑦1:28 ————❍————— 2:09⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍   ▹▹    ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ——————❍——

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑦
1:28 ————❍————— 2:09
⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍   ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ——————❍——

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

first person

Alright people, let's start at the beginning for the last time. For real, this time.

My name is Renae Musa. I'm a sixteen year old Nigerian girl raised in New York. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last two years, I've been Spiderwoman.

But I'm not the only spider.

There is another. The oringinal, he likes to call himself. My mentor, Peter Parker. When I was bitten, I searched for answers. And that's when I met him, Spiderman.

Since then, Peter Parker has been showing me the ropes of being Spiderman. My name is Tyrian Spider. During the day I'm a scholar and athlete in high school. At night, I'm a hero in secret.

During the day, I'm not out fighting crime like Spiderman. Instead, I'm a Visions Acadamy scholar and athlete. I take my education seriously. The city has Spiderman during the day, they don't need me yet.

Like Peter Parker, I also paid the price of being this hero. I lost my uncle and with him, my father too. It's disturbing how such a small car crash could be so...fatal.

I have a passion for what I do. I get to save the city again and again and again. No one thinks like me. No one moves like me. No one's as strong as me. 𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝒎𝒆.

I love being Tyrian Spider. I mean, who wouldn't?

So, no matter how many hits I take. I always find a way to get up. Because the freedom, the feeling, the adrenaline. I just can't help but love it.

I'm Tyrian Spider.

The only SpiderWoman.

✿ᴅɪᴍᴇɴsɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✿

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 off the same as it always did for Renae. Waking up to the agonizing sound of her alarm and needing another five-to-ten minutes before she actually got up. Renae did her usual routine when getting up in the morning to make herself look presentable for Visions Academy after being gone for the weekend.

An hour and thirty minutes later, Renae stared at her reflection through the vanity mirror in her room. The sound of low music playing from the playlist played on her phone as she made sure her lipgloss popped. Then, she grabbed her perfume to spray herself for the third time since she got dressed.