02

𝑯𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒛𝒆𝑁𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐵

𝑯𝒚𝒑𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒛𝒆
𝑁𝐴𝑇𝑂𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐵.𝐼.𝐺
1:58 —————❍—— 1:52
⇌    ◃◃     ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  —————❍——

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 end of the school, day which was when volleyball practice was over. The only reason volleyball practice was earlier that day, was so it could end earlier. The coach had something important to do after school, so the players didn't necessarily mind. It meant more free time.

Thirty minutes before the bell would ring, along with the rest of the volleyball players, Renae walked inside the girl's locker room to take showers and get changed. The girls in the locker room were all talking and laugh about how practice went and other things along that line.

"When coach said we'd be getting out practice early, I thought that meant less work." One of the girls said as she changed into her clothes after taking a shower.

"Yeah, same. Coach got us practicing like we lost last year's season or so." Another one of the girls agreed with a laugh. "I'm just glad I got out of class. But I still needa finish my essay."

"For Mrs Johnson's Biology class? 'Cause same, I all I got is my name. Barely that, to be honest." A girl laughed when she spoke, having the other girls laugh with her and agree. "Yo, Nae, you mind letting me borrow your essay?"

"Just so you can still get an F because Mrs Johnson knows you can't write?" Renae asked, staring in the mirror as she slicked down her edges. "Nah, girl. That's all you."

"Dang, my writing that bad?"

"Your college scholarship ain't gon'be for your writing, I know that." Renae heard the sound of the girls laughing at her statement towards their teammate. "But aye, I'll give you a discount and help you for $30. Come to my dorm later, around 5 is cool with you?"

Renae had a hustle going on at school. She was known for being very smart, as well as her athleticism. People would often ask her for help with their homework or for tutoring. So, she began charging people money for her services. You can guess the amount she has now.

"Yeah yeah, fo sho. Appreciate it." The girl dapped up Renae to show her gratitude, she had a new york accent. "How 'bout, 5-6? I got somehting to do afterwards."

"Yeah, I got something to do later, too. So five, yeah?" Renae raised her brows expectantly, watching the girl nod before the bell rung. Most of the girls left out the locker room when the last bell of the day rung, Renae being one of them.

The moment she stepped out of the girl's locker room, her eyes found her long-term Dominican bestfriend Yalanni Alvarez. Renae walked up to the Afro-Latino that leaned against the wall, and the two of them walked down the hallway.