06

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔𝑃ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚1:25 ———❍—————— 2:22⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ——————❍——

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔
𝑃ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚
1:25 ———❍—————— 2:22
⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ——————❍——

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 took the four straight to Aunt May's house. Renae had Yalani alert the woman that they were on the way. Renae was told that there were more spider people already there. But she did not tell Peter B, Gwen or Miles. She figured they would see for themselves anyways.

Once they arrived, Peter B shot a spider web at the doorbell as they waited in front of the stairs. He had both of his hand on his hips nervously. "We should probably go."

"Peter, we're literally at the doorstep." Gwen said with a deadpan in her tone and on her face.

"Bad idea. This is a bad idea." Peter B was going to walk away but Gwen's web brought him back.

"Just relax."

"You guys are all very sweet, but no more fans today, please." The voice of Aunt May caught their ears when a light inside the house turned on. She slowly opened the door, only for her eyes to widen when she saw the four there.

"This is a bad idea." Peter B mumbled quietly as he stared nervously at the woman that was his aunt in a another universe.

Aunt May stared at Peter B in surprise to how much he looked like her Peter Parker. She opened the door and dropped the baseball bat she had been holding just incase it was crazy fans.

The woman approached Peter B with a still look of surprise. "Peter?" She waited for him to speak before putting a hand on his chest. Feeling his heartbeat as a confirmation that he was indeed alive and standing in front of her.

"Hey, Aunt May." Peter B started as Aunt May moved one of her hands to hold his face. "So, this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an..."

"An alternative dimension." Aunt May finished, receiving surprised looks that she dismissed. "You look tired, Peter."

"Well, I am tired."

"And older. And thicker." Aunt May continued as she scanned his physical appearance.

"Yeah. I've heard that already." Peter B chuckled as he moved one of his hands to his hips, which moved his trench coat a bit.

"Oh, jeez. Are those sweatpants?" Aunt May rhetorically questioned, surprised by how different he is to her Peter Parker.

"Apparently." Renae commented with a blank face, confused on why he was even wearing it.

"I was there..." Miles spoke up as he took a few steps closer to the woman, looking down sadly. "...when it all happened. I am so sorry."

"Oh, you must be Miles." Aunt May recognized the description of the boy. Specifically because Renae had told him of her. Well, Yalani was the one who brought him up, Renae was the one who explained the situation.