05

𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑦0:58 ———❍—————— 1:51⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ——————❍——

𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓
𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎 𝐵𝑜𝑦
0:58 ———❍—————— 1:51
⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ——————❍——

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 was eventful. The morning full of fallen tears, the depressing day at scool, and the memorial speech afterwards. Not to mention, having a small conversation with the brown skinned boy, Miles.

Renae had to accept the fact that Peter Parker was gone. She had to realize that from that day forward, she was no longer the trainee under his wing anymore. As much as it hurts, she was now the mentor guiding the next Spiderman.

Sometimes, her father and uncle crossed her mind. So, much happened in the midst of Peter Parker's death. So, many people care for him without really knowing him. But no one cared for her father and uncle. She tried not to think too much about the cause of their death. The deeper cause.

The day rolled by quick, along with school. As she had prepared to do for the next day with the help of her best friend, Renae managed to get into Kingpins lab with the excuse of an internship.

Renae wore a white lab coat with her hair braided down in cornrows incase she needed to be Tyrian Spider. She had different dreadlock beads in her hair to make her cornrows pretty. And she added fake glasses for her cover. Despite her having amplified vision and other senses.

Walking with a notebook in her hand, Renae used her senses to look around. And while she looked, her eyebrows furrowed when her eyes saw a familiar blonde she knew of from school.

"Gwanda?"

The blonde girl, at first, didn't react to the name. But then, when she remembered that it was the name she gave herself. Her nerves jumped as she turned to be greeted with a familiar brown skin girl. A look of surprise takes her features.

"Renae? I-uh, what are you doing here?"

"I could be asking you the same, Gwanda." Renae's eyes narrowed when she said the supposid name. "But I'm not going to, yet. First, I want to know your name. Your real name."

"What?" The blonde's eyes widened. Had her cover been blown already? She had tried to be careful, but there were a few slip ups.

"There are several reasons for how I know you're suspicious." Renae replied with a blank face. "But the ending one, is when I called your name. A normal person wouldn't forget their name like you just did."

"It was that obvious, huh?" The blonde girl chuckled quietly, accepting that she had been caught. She wasn't surprised, she had picked up that Renae was indeed very smart. So, even the slightest of slip up, the girl would have noticed it in a heartbeat.