Chapter 4

Jack's POV

I felt my feet. My head banged against the post. It all went black for a couple of minutes. I heard people calling my name. I heard Emily calling my name. Why was Emily calling my name. I heard her soft voice. Jack Jack,are you okay. The trainer was next to me when my eyes were open. I could see the other Devils there fighting against the Rangers. I felt dizzy and my head really hurt. I wanted to go back to the dressing room but I couldn't get up. After a little bit the trainer helped me up and called Emily over and placed my arm over her shoulder and I skated off.

Emily's POV

I aid Jack off the ice. Then it was time for the game. The coach called me over Emily you take the shot. I hadn't noticed that we had been awarded a penalty shot. I line up at center ice. The ref blew the whistle. I had to score for Jack. I started to skate. Then I did a simple deke and roofed it. The crowd went wild I did a quick fly by but my mind was still one Jack. Why was my mind still on Jack. The game ended 2-1 for us. Thanks to Jack drawing the penalty shot. I left the ice and headed back to my dressing room. Payton was sitting on the bench. She got up to hug me when she saw me.

"Congrats girl" She said. A huge smile on her face. "Is Jack okay" she asked

"I don't know" I replied. I got a text from Trevor.

Trevor:Good game

Thxs:EMily

Trevor: Is Jack okay

Is That all you think about:EMily

Trevor:Whattttt does that mean

All u ever talk about is Jack:EMily

Trevor: He just went head first into the boards

I know:EMily You haven't talked to me in two weeks:EMily

I was sick of Trevor picking Jack over me. Maybe I was being selfish a bit to Jack. Maybe it wasn't all his fault. I started to get undressed and talk to Payton. As soon as I was undressed I grabbed my bag and walked to the car. We hopped in and I gave her the aux cord as usual. She played We Found Love by Rihanna. We started singing all the songs as we went through the playlist. When we arrived home I told Payton that I was going to have a shower and hopped in the shower. I grab a robe and put my hair in a towel. I grab some comfy clothes and scroll through instagram. I cuddled into my blankets and started scrolling. Jack came on my home screen. Why the hell was Jack Hughes on my home screen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI sorry this chapter was very short. I just have been really busy lately. Schools are almost out I'm so excited. I hope you like this chapter hopefully I can post soon. I still real want to make a new book after I've done this one. So make sure to watch for that one BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for NOWWWWWWWWWWW.

-HOCKEY RULESSSSSSSS

Words=651

Song WELCOME to NEW YORK by taylor swift

Welcome to New York, it's been waitin' for you
Welcome to New York, welcome to New York Welcome to New York, it's been waitin' for you Welcome to New York, welcome to New York It's a new soundtrack, I could dance to this beat, beat forevermore The lights are so bright, but they never blind me, me Welcome to New York, it's been waitin' for you Welcome to New York, welcome to New York