Chapter 12

Piper's P.O.V

I turned to the voice and a dark skinned man wearing a black coat. Percy was standing protectively in front of us a few seconds later, pointing Riptide at the person.

"Nicholas Fury." He spat. I gasped.

"That's Nick Fury?" I asked Percy. Fury frowned.

"How do you know my name?" He demanded.

"You don't remember me?" Percy asked warily.

"No. Why?" He asked. I leaned up to Percy and whispered in his ear,

"Remember when you, Frank and Hazel escaped? Hazel controlled the mist and made it look like you were never here."

"Well she did a good job then." He whispered back.

"Who's Hazel and Frank and what missed?" Someone asked from behind me. I whirled around and whipped out Katoptris.

"Why do they still have their weapons? I thought you disarmed them!" Fury said angrily.

"We tried! The girl kept persuading us to leave, that imp there," Red head pointed at Leo.

"Hey!" He protested.

"Set his hands on fire and kept throwing fireballs at us everytime we came in. And him," she pointed at Percy who was still pointing Riptide at Fury.

"Everytime we took his pen that turns into a sword, it just kept disappearing and reappearing in his pocket again." I studied the boy who had talked. There was a cute brunette boy with brown eyes standing there. He looked our age.

"Who are you? And how did you hear us?" I demanded.

"You don't ask the questions around here! I do!" Fury said angrily.

"Shut it." Percy snapped at him. Suddenly two people walked in. One was definitely a god. He wore strange armour with a red cape. He had long blonde hair and blue eyes. The other guy had brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a lab coat.

"What's going on?" Lab guy asked.

"I don't know Bruce, that's what I'm trying to figure out." The bitc-I mean-red head said. Suddenly Bruce's-I think that's what his name is-shadow rippled and someone walked out of it.

"Thalia!" I cried out in relief.

"Piper? Leo? Percy? Thank gods you're here. Camp is in turmoil since you disappeared." She said.

"Who the hell are you?!" Fury demanded.

"No, who the hell are you?!" A voice asked from the shadows. Nico stepped out, holding his sword out.

"Hey Nico. About time you got here." Percy asked.

"Well I'm so sorry. I was just so busy trying to find you." He replied sarcastically.

"Nico?" Steve asked softly. Nico turned and then froze. His sword dropped from his grip.

"Steve? How...how..." he stuttered. Then all hell broke loose. The windows shattered and a giant hellhound jumped out of a shadow. On its back was Annabeth. Jason flew in the windows, looking like superman. Then came a giant eagle with Hazel on its back. As it landed it turned into Frank. Frank, Hazel, Annabeth and Jason all aimed their weapons at someone.

"Nick Fury? Again?!" Hazel asked, exasperated.

"Are you guys all right?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, we're fine." I replied.

"Alright. Now drop you're weapons!" Jason commanded.