Wrong Place, Wrong Time

"Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it." Wu says as Cole, Alexis, Jay, and Zane try to attack Lloyd only for him to either dodge or deflect their attacks causing Zane's weapons to go into a watermelon Nya is holding.

"Since he's grown he's learning faster Sensei." Nya says as she looks at Wu.

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell." Wu says as Lloyd grabs a sword Kai is holding at him before trying to use his elemental abilities and failing before he falls to the ground as Kai laughs.

"You're getting pretty good. But that move you fell for was basic one oh one." Kai says as he helps Lloyd up.

"Yeah. If I had focused more when I was little I would of seen that coming." Lloyd says disappointingly.

"We can not change the past but can improve for the future. Again and this time do not hold back." Wu says.

*Timeskip*

"The falcon has returned with troubling news. What have you seen my mechanical friend?" Zane asks as he makes the information the falcon has seen visible on the computer screen.

"The lost city of Ouroboros!" Nya says.

"Garmadon has returned to the serpentine home base! But why?" Kai asks.

"Looks like they're a final battle." Alexis says.

"Nya change course. We'll head straight for them." Wu says as Nya does as instructed.

*Timeskip*

As the group arrives Alexis and the other ninja then stay out of sight while watching Wu go over to in front of Garmadon.

"Oh brother!" Garmadon says angrily as he and Wu talk briefly before Nya and the ninja join as Lloyd comes over and freezes the tip of the mega weapon.

"Lloyd is that you?" Garmadon asks seeing Lloyd.

"Yea. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me dad." Lloyd says.

"Ah! Stop him!" Garmadon shouts as he runs off while three serpentine try to attack the ninja but are quickly defeated before the group then follow him through a door but only find a portal.

"He used the mega weapon again." Cole says seeing the portal.

"Oh swell! Every time he uses that thing something really bad happens." Jay says as sand begins to rise around their feet.

"This isn't good. The city is returning to the state it was before it was found!" Alexis says seeing the sand rising.

"What!? What does that mean!?" Kai asks as he looks at Alexis.

"What's happening!?" Nya asks.

"Garmadon's gone back in time to make it so Lloyd never turns into the green ninja!" Zane shouts.

"I can't.. I can't feel my hands." Lloyd says as Nya looks at him.

"We have to go in!" Kai shouts.

"If he changes anything he changes everything. Protect the future ninja." Wu says as the ninja then jump through the portal leaving Nya, Wu, and Lloyd. Once through Alexis then creates a large pile of snow on the ground cushioning their landing.

"Thanks for the soft landing." Jay says as the group get up.

"Not a problem." Alexis says.

"Where are we?" Cole asks as he looks around.

"You mean when are we." Zane says.

"Four weapons. Huh. My parents shop. Nya and I used to work there. Hey wait a minute this is the day Garmadon ordered the skeletons to take my sister! We need to warn them!" Kai shouts as he begins to panic.