The Corridor of Elders

"Hurry- please-" Nya says as she tries to come in on the communicator.

"Nya I don't understand what you're trying to tell me." Alexis says.

"Alexis I know where we need to go." Griffin says as Alexis looks at him.

"How?" Alexis asks.

"I'll explain on the way." Neuro says as Alexis nods and follows him towards the truck.

*Timeskip*

"Thank goodness you got my message." Neuro says as everyone arrives back at the Samurai X cave.

"Look at you." Kai says as he looks at Skylor and sees the spell is beginning to wear off.

"The spell is wearing off but my father's antics sadly have not." Skylor says sadly.

"So why were we asked here? We should be fighting snakes." Griffin says as Alexis looks at him.

"Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory." Wu says.

"In the time it took you to get here Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. With each village destroyed they grow stronger." Nya says as she brings up a bunch of red dots showing the villages on a screen.

"That's a lot of red. Karlof not like red." Karlof says.

"How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our dragons. Not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one." Gravis says.

"Actually 62.4 to one." Zane says.

"Look I'm scared like the rest of you. It may look like we've lost but it's not over. When we thought we lost Zane it nearly tore us apart. But we didn't quit. We let it fuel us. We grew stronger." Lloyd says.

"There's hope. The Corridor of Elders." Wu says.

"Corridor of Elders?" Shade asks.

"I know we don't stand much of a chance taking on his entire army at once but after he's controlled the East he'll move West tomorrow and have to pass through Echo Canyons. Our best tactical position is to make our stand where it bottlenecks. Here at the Corridor of Elders. The monuments honoring our ancestors. It's the narrowest channel but our greatest chance." Wu says.

"If we can't stop them here the rest of Ninjago will fall like dominos." Garmadon says.

"We have to stop them. We have to protect the people and our home." Alexis says.

"Then we have one day to save tomorrow." Wu says as the group cheers before the ninja head off in different directions to gather help for the incoming fight.

*Timeskip*

"Huh. There's so many of them." Jay says as the group stands in the distance seeing Chen and his army heading their way.

"That might be but there's many of us now as well." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and growls.

"We fight for each other. We fight as one." Lloyd says as he uses his powers to make a line in the ground as everyone cheers as the army begins running at them.

"Hold the line. Hold the line. Hold!" Lloyd says before some of the snakes fall into a hole.

"Now!" Lloyd shouts as Zane covers the hole in ice before the two groups begin fighting and are eventually joined by Nya and Misako as they help using the Bounty in the sky.

"Watch out!" Karlof shouts as Chen shoots a statue before Gravis protects them from the falling statue.

"We have to stop them!" Lloyd shouts as the group continues to hold back Chen's army.