Return of the Overlord

"What was that sound? The horns?" Dr. Julien asks as the group arrive back at the bounty.

"The celestial clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the final battle between good and evil has all but begun." Wu says.

"Now Lloyd must face his father." Misako says as he places a hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

"But where's Nya?" Dr. Julien asks as everyone gives sad looks.

"She's been taken by the overlord. At the moment there are bigger things at stake. Including all of Ninjago itself." Wu says as he talks with the group while Alexis goes over and sits down under a tree before licking her right shoulder.

"Are you alright Alexis? You seem to have been limping on that leg." Zane says as he walks over causing Alexis to look at him.

"I'm okay Zane. Just a slight cut from the fall. I might be a little slower but doesn't mean I can't still put up a fight." Alexis says as she stands up but winces slightly.

"Let me take a look." Zane says as he looks at Alexis's shoulder before proceeding to wrap the injury.

"Ow!" Alexis says as she yelps.

"Sorry." Zane says.

"No worries." Alexis says as Zane finishes wrapping her shoulder.

"Come. We must get moving if we're going to finish what was started." Wu says as the group gets going.

*Timeskip*

"Get down now." Lloyd says as he sees a camp in the distance.

"Uh where the heck is everyone?" Jay asks as the group bust through the doors and see the camp is empty.

"Gone. Left a while ago." Alexis says as she sniffs the ground getting a faint scent.

"Aww and here I was all ready to release the thunder." Cole says.

"The ultimate weapon is gone. We're too late!" Kai says as the group search the area for Nya before hearing a bird and see Zane's falcon.

"My falcon friend wants to show us something." Zane says as the group follows the falcon.

"Whoa. That's one big weapon." Lloyd says as the group stop upon seeing giant tracks in the dirt.

"It appears to be heading toward the coast." Zane says as Alexis walks over to the tracks.

"But why? Wouldn't he try to use it on us?" Lloyd asks.

"Yes that would make more sense." Alexis says as she is sniffing the tracks.

"Not on us. On Ninjago. He always wanted to turn our world into his own image. ow we know how it will be done." Wu says.

"But if he starts turning things evil the balance will shift and allow the overlord to cross over into our world." Misako says horrifiedly.

"Then we have to make sure that my father never fires that weapon." Lloyd says as the group begin to move.

"Father!" Zane says as he notices his father panting hard as the others stop and look at him.

"You go on without me. I'm an inventor not a fighter. I'll only get in the way." Dr. Julien says as Zane goes over to him.

"But what will you do?" Zane asks as his father says his goodbye to him and that he will stay at the bounty before the others reluctantly leave.

*Timeskip*

"Um is anyone else thinking about how this might be our final fight together?" Jay asks as the group is running through the woods.