1

Today is the last day of school life, and Anna has decided to finally tell Ben how she truly feels. Anna has had a crush on him since the second grade, but she has never revealed her secret to anyone - not even to her best friends, Jake and Maria. Despite her fear of rejection, she has decided that this is the right opportunity to tell him how she really feels. She took a deep breath before entering the school grounds, feeling anticipation and nerves. She entered the school. Her heart was beating fast. She looked around the halls for Ben, and finally spotted him at the end of the corridor.

Ben was looking handsome in his uniform, his hair neatly combed to the side and his bright blue eyes twinkling in the sunlight that streamed in through the windows. She couldn't help but feel her heart flutter with anticipation as she walked towards him. She took a deep breath before calling his name and he turned to look at her, his face lighting up with a wide smile. She paused for a moment before speaking. She nervously took a breath before telling him her feelings. She stammered for a few seconds before finding her words.

"Ben, I know it might sound odd, but I've had a crush on you since second grade."

"I don't know why I waited so long to tell you, but I wanted you to know how I feel about you."

Ben smiled at her and he moved in closer and pulled her close, pressing his forehead against hers.

"I'm glad you finally told me."

"I love you"

He said softly. They stayed like that for a few moments, simply enjoying the closeness and the moment.

She was relieved that he felt the same way. She slowly leaned in and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. He reciprocated, holding her close and burying his face in her hair. They held each other for a few moments.

Anna suddenly jolted awake, the sound of the alarm ringing in her ears. She had overslept and it was already 7:30am.
She quickly got ready for school, her heart racing in panic. She had been dreaming of finally confessing her feelings to Ben. She was determined not to miss the opportunity, no matter how scared she was. She had to do it today - this was her last chance. Anna rushed out the door, feeling a mix of anticipation and anxiety. She had to tell Ben today, before her school life ended.

Anna walked through the school gate, her heart pounding with anticipation. At that time, she was met by her friends Jake and Maria, who were both grinning from ear to ear.

"Anna, what's going on?" asked Jake.

" Guys I have something to tell you"

Anna took a deep breath

"I'm planning to confess my feelings to my crush today,"

Jake and Maria squealed with delight.

"Oh my god, Anna, this is so exciting!" "Who is he?" said Maria.

"Why didn't you tell us before that you had a crush?" asked Jake.

Maria gave her a supportive hug and said,

"I'm so proud of you girl. We'll cheer you on."

Anna smiled.

"Thanks guys, I'm really nervous,"

"But don't ask me too many details until I've confessed - I'll tell you all about it afterwards!"

"So, what's the plan, Anna?" Jake asked.

"How are you going to confess your feelings?"