9

1 week later,

Anna felt so overwhelmed that during this week she hadn't seen Jake and he had completely slipped out of her view. She felt so heavy in her mind and the heaviness made her sad and frustrated. Slowly, she realized that she had developed feelings for Jake. Anna started seeing Jake's illusion everywhere, her mind constantly dreaming about Jake and their kiss. She felt so overwhelmed by her feelings that she started to feel like she was going crazy. She felt like she was living in an endless cycle of hope and despair, and she had no idea how to break free. She wanted to talk to Jake and tell him how she felt, but she couldn't find the courage to do it.

Next day, after class, Anna and Maria went to a nearby bar and had lots of drinks. Maria and Anna were both completely drunk by the end of the night, and at this time, Maria's phone rang. It was Ben, but Maria was too drunk to answer the call. Anna was also too drunk to take the call, so they both just ignored it. Ben was worried about both Maria and Anna, so he called Jake and told him the situation. Jake and Ben then both started to search for the two of them. They drove around town, looking for any sign of them. Eventually, they spotted them at the bar and rushed in to make sure they were both safe. Jake and Ben both approached the girls and sat down at their table. Maria and Anna were both laughing and chatting, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were both completely drunk. Jake and Ben looked at each other, both relieved to see that they were both safe.

Anna and Maria looked up at Jake and Ben, but in their drunken state they didn't recognize them and just stared at them. Later, Maria told them that they shouldn't be sitting with them as they both already had boyfriends. Ben smiled and said softly,

"Look at me carefully Maria, I'm your Ben."

Maria's eyes widened in surprise and she looked at him in disbelief. She then burst out laughing and hugged Ben tightly, thanking him for coming to look for them. At tis time,Anna stared at Jake intently, her eyes filled with emotion. She wanted to tell him how she felt, but she was too afraid to do it. So instead, she pushed him away and said,

"Leave me alone, Jake. i don't need your help."

Anna started shouting at Jake for ignoring her during the week and making her feel so overwhelmed. She was so frustrated and angry that she just wanted to scream. Maria tried to calm her down, but Anna was too drunk to listen. She kept shouting and scolding Jake for making her feel this way. Maria then stepped in and scolded Jake for making her friend feel so overwhelmed and crazy. Ben tried to calm Maria down, but she continued to shout at Jake.

Jake was relieved to hear Anna's confession, he was happy that she was finally expressing her feelings. He tried to explain to Anna that he didn't mean to ignore her and that he was sorry for not being around. Anna was still angry, but she eventually accepted his apology and hugged him tightly. Maria could see that Jake and Anna were finally getting along and she was glad that her friend had finally been able to express her feelings.

Anna suddenly grabbed Jake's face and pulled him close to her, her eyes blazing with anger.

"How dare you kiss me that day without my permission?"

she shouted. Maria and Ben were both shocked and put their hands over their mouths. Jake felt his heart race as he looked around, everyone was watching them. Anna pulled him closer.

"I'm going to punish you for that,"

she said in a low voice. She then leaned in and kissed him deeply, her lips pressing hard against his. Maria and Ben both looked away, feeling embarrassed for the couple. Jake was overwhelmed with emotions as he closed his eyes and kissed her back, his heart pounding in his chest.

As Jake kissed Anna, memories of the previous week came flooding back to him. He remembered how he had secretly followed her everywhere and helped her without her noticing, and how he had walked with her to her hostel without her ever knowing. He wished he had been able to tell her earlier how he felt, but now he was just happy that she had finally expressed her feelings.

When the kiss ended, she looked into Jake's eyes and smiled. Suddenly, she felt dizzy and fell into his chest due to her drunkenness. Jake caught her and held her close, feeling relieved that she seemed to be okay. Maria and Ben smiled at each other, glad to see the two of them finally together.

Maria insisted on walking, since the place was only a few blocks away from their hostel. She wanted to enjoy the fresh air and the night sky. Ben and Jake agreed, and the four of them began walking towards their destination. They chatted and laughed along the way, and Jake felt relieved that Anna was no longer angry with him. He felt a sense of joy and peace as he walked alongside her, and he was filled with hope for the future. It was still early in the morning, and the streets were mostly empty. Jake held Anna close to him as they walked, his heart still pounding in his chest from the intensity of their kiss. When they arrived at the house, Jake opened the door and helped Anna inside. Maria followed behind them, and Ben closed the door behind them. Jake led them to the living room and gently laid Anna down on the couch. He made sure she was comfortable before turning to Maria and Ben. "Thank you both for coming with us," he said. "You two can go home now. I'll take care of Anna from here." Maria and Ben said their goodbyes and left, feeling relieved that Anna was in good hands.

A few days later, Anna and Maria were standing in the beautiful mountain sunset scenery. As they watched the sun slowly dip below the horizon, Ben and Jake came up behind them and wrapped their arms around their girlfriends. Anna and Maria smiled and embraced their boyfriends, feeling the warmth and love emanating from the hug. They stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying the peaceful moment together. Finally, they turned around and went back to the tent, hand-in-hand.

END.