HERONEYE | WARRIORS

GENERAL

PAST NAME(S)- Heronkit, Heronpaw

CURRENT NAME- Heroneye

FUTURE NAME(S)- none

PREFIX MEANING- Heron for his colors and markings

SUFFIX MEANING- eye for his strange, bright yellow eyes

NICKNAMES- Heron, grumpy

GENDER, AGE- tom, 109 moons

CLAN- Riverclan

RANK- Elder

PAST RANK(S)- kit, paw, warrior

APPEARANCE

VOICE- hoarse and rough

FUR COLOUR(S)- grays

FUR DESC- rough

EYE COLOUR(S)- yellow

BUILD- skinny

SCENT- smells almost musty and herby

SCARRING- covered in them

WOUNDS- none

BASIC DESC.- an old, rough-furred tom with markings similar to a heron's. Yellow eyes

PERSONALITY

NEG. TRAITS- grouchy, short-tempered

POS. TRAITS- kind, caring, helpful

OVERALL- although he seems like he wants to tear someone's face off, he's actually a very gentle cat. He loves to tell stories to the kits, and even though he's retired, he still helps with simple clan tasks. He likes to tease the apprentices, and from time to time, he'll even make fun of the warriors. (He sometimes gets lectured for getting out of the den and showing fighting moves to the 'paws.)

LIKES - telling stories, kits, showing apprentices some moves he used to use

DISLIKES - ticks, being bossed around, being called old or weak

STATISTICS

AGILITY- 3/10

STEALTH- 4/10

FIGHTING- 6/10

SPEED- 2/10

STRENGTH- 4/10

STAMINA- 1/10

ENDURANCE- 1/10

CLIMBING - 3/10

SWIMMING- 0/10

SIGHT- 4/10

SCENT- 9/10

HEARING- 5/10

TASTE- 9/10

DEN BUILDING- 7/10

BATTLE TACTICS- 9/10

HUNTING TACTICS- 8/10

KITTING- 6/10

HERB KNOWLEDGE- 0/10

CLAN LIFE

KITHOOD- Heron wasn't actually born in the clan. He actually started off as a Kittypet. He escaped his twolegs, however, and ran off. He was only 4 moons when he stumbled into the Riverclan camp.

APPRENTICESHIP- he was mocked a lot during it. They made fun of him for being a Kittypet. But her ended up proving them all wrong. Heronpaw became the best apprentice in the batch, and he did everything and anything to prove his place.

One night, when he was sleeping within the den, he overheard some warriors talking about a badger near camp. He thought this would be the time to prove to the whole clan he was good enough. So, he snuck out. He pinpointed the badger. It was awake, digging it's burrow. Heronpaw used this to his advantage and attacked. However, it didn't end well. The badger had gotten a hold of him and nearly mauled him to death. But even when he was nearly bleeding out, he fought back and chased it away. He collapsed to the ground, where he thought he'd die. But luckily, he was found.

WARRIORHOOD- he spent the first but laying in the medicine den, healing. There were many points where he could've died, but luckily he pulled through. Once he was healthy enough, he was greeted with friendly faces and smiles. Sure, some thought he was stupid, but most were impressed by his accomplishment. He spent his warriorhood making friends, falling in love, and working his best life.

FAMILY LIFE

PARENTS- unknown Kittypets

SIBLINGS- he can't remember their names, but he knew there were four others.

KITS- Sharpfang, Willowingbreeze, Redear, and Patchkit

ROMANTIC LIFE

PAST MATE(S)- Snowbreeze (deceased)

CURRENT MATE- n/a