JAYHOP | MBTN

GENERAL,

PAST NAME(S)- Jaykit, Jaypaw

CURRENT NAME- Jayhop

SUFFIX MEANING- -hop, for her once bouncy and energetic personality

PREFIX MEANING- Jay for her ice blue eyes

GENDER, AGE- female, 32 moons

RANK- queen

APPEARANCE

VOICE-

FUR COLOUR(S)- white and dark browm

EYE COLOUR(S)- ice blue

BUILD- small and lean (plump rn, ofc)

SCARRING- one from her lower back to thigh, one on her shoulder, two on her lower leg, and two on her face, one of which goes over her eye

BASIC DESC- a white she-cat with Siamese-like markings and scars around her body.

LONG DESC- Jayhop is a rather small she-cat, who has a usually lean body. At the current moment, however, she's rather plump due to being heavily pregnant. She is a white cat, with dark brown legs, face, and tail. She has scars, one from her lower back to thigh, one on her shoulder, two on her lower leg, and two on her face, one of which goes over her eye. Her eyes are a striking ice blue, which some find to stare into their soul.

PERSONALITY

NEG TRAITS- clingy, jealous, cold, harsh,

POS TRAITS- tolerant, polite, docile, loving, placid, well-mannered, respectful

OVERALL- Jayhop is usually a very calm, well-mannered she-cat. She has a high respect for those around her, especially for her leader, deputy, and medicine cat. She's learned to be tolerent over the years, especially after mentoring an apprentice. She's learned that impatience doesn't get you anywhere. She's very polite to anyone she runs into, unless if it's in the heat of battle. When not out defending the clan, Jayhop is very docile and placid. She's often seen spending time with the elders, playing with the apprentices, or telling her own stories to kits when she isn't busy.

But, on the other paw, Jayhop can be often clingy, and easily jealous over others. Once she's made a good connection, she'll often follow that cat around like her life depends on it. And she's been know to get overly jealous when someone she admires gets close to others, or when someone receives more attention than her. There have been many cases, especially during training or battles, where's she's cold and harsh. Jayhop isn't afraid to get aggressive and hurt someone if she believes the cause is right.

Could there have been a reason, in her eyes, to kill Skunkstrike?

KIN FAMILY

HISTORY- Jaykit was born on a warm, sunny day in new leaf. She was a healthy kit, in a healthy litter of three other kits. Her parents loved her and her siblings dearly, and they'd often play with them. But when one of her siblings, Littlekit, fell severely ill around the time of their apprentice ceremony, her parents focused their attention onto her. Jaykit grew jealous of this, and had a sort of resentment towards her ill sister.