CORVIDSPIRIT | FG

GENERAL

PAST NAME(S)- Corvidkit, Corvidpaw

CURRENT NAME- Corvidspirit

FUTURE NAME(S)- n/a

PREFIX MEANING- Corvid for his black pelt

SUFFIX MEANING- -spirit, for his strong and determined spirit

GENDER, AGE- male, 97 moons

CLAN- Summitclan

RANK- Elder

PAST RANK(S)- kit, apprentice, warrior

APPEARANCE

VOICE- tbd

FUR COLOUR(S)- black

FUR DESC- thick and fluffy

EYE COLOUR(S)- cloudy gray

BUILD- thin and skinny

SCARRING- a few small ones scattered around his body

BASIC DESC.- a small, skinny black tom with fluffy fur and cloudy eyes.

PERSONALITY

NEG. TRAITS- stubborn, lazy, grumpy, moody

POS. TRAITS- wise, patient, insightful, respectful, gives advice

OVERALL- Corvidspirit was once a fierce Summitclan warrior, known for their strength, intelligence, and leadership. However, as they have aged, Corvidspirit has grown wiser and more patient with their clanmates. They are calm and thoughtful, with a kind and gentle spirit.

Corvidspirit negative traits include a tendency towards stubbornness and a desire for tradition. They hold their clan's history in high regard, and can be resistant to change, even when it is for the greater good.

Corvidspirit positive traits include a wealth of knowledge and experience, having survived many battles and crises over the years. They are wise and insightful, often offering guidance and advice to younger warriors and apprentices. Corvidspirit is also kind-hearted and compassionate, often offering food and comfort to the clan's most vulnerable members.

Corvidspirit is a valuable member of Summitclan, respected by their peers and loved by their kin. However, their stubbornness and traditional attitudes can sometimes create tension with their more progressive clanmates.

STATISTICS

(OVERALL)

AGILITY- 42

STEALTH- 78/100

FIGHTING- 31/100

HUNTING- 30/100

(ATHLETICISM)

SPEED- 21/100

STRENGTH - 20/100

STAMINA- 20/100

ENDURANCE- 19/100

CLIMBING- 10/100

SWIMMING- 10/100

(SENSES)

SIGHT- 18/100

SCENT- 31/100

HEARING- 20/100

CLAN LIFE

KITHOOD- grew up with just his sister and mother. He never knew his father, and two of his other siblings were stillborn. He didn't mind his life. He was loved by him family, and that's all that mattered.

APPRENTICESHIP- Corvidkit became Corvidpaw, and he was mentored by a grumpy old tom. He was the oldest warrior, and the strictest. He was pushed to his limits, and came close to his breaking point multiple times. But, Corvidpaw forced himself to pull through, and made sure he was a fine warrior. When he was 11 moons, there was a battle that broke out. He fought in it, and managed to go undefeated in it. He fought bravely, and the leader recognized that.

WARRIORHOOD- at 11.5 moons, Corvidpaw earned his warrior name, Corvidspirit. He was one of the youngest made warriors in a while, but rightfully so. He was a well respected warrior, and often did selfless acts to better the clan. He fought in a few battles, mentored many apprentice, found a mate, and even had a litter of kits. He was a happy warrior, and he continued to age until he was an 87 moon old warrior. But that was when his life went downhill. An earthquake struck their old land, and Corvidspirit lost his mate during it. He was devastated to have his old life ripped away from him within seconds. When they reached the new territory, he decided to retire, and has been an elder since.

FAMILY LIFE

PARENTS- Tumbleweed (father, deceased) and Quailwing (mother, deceased)

SIBLINGS- Sharpeye, Snailleg, and Snakeslither
(Snailleg is the only living sibling, and he can be up for adoption, if you do that)

KITS- Quailwhisker (named after his mother. She's a brown cat with flecks of dark brown, and a cream belly), Cliffsoar (a dark gray tom with white paws), and Zephyrzest (a brown tabby tom with white paws)

All are adoptables if you allow it!!

ROMANTIC LIFE

PAST MATE(S)- Tremblewhisker (deceased)

CURRENT MATE- none, and it'll probably stay like that