MILKSNAKEHONEY

LIVING NAME — Milksnakehoney

NAME IN DEATH — Milksnakehoney

AGE AT DEATH — 110 moons

AGE AFTER DEATH — only 2 moons

GENDER — female

PRONOUNS — she/her/hers

SEXUALITY — Bisexual

CLAN OF DEATH — Thunderclan

WHERE THEY RESIDE — Starclan

RANK IN LIFE — Medicine Cat

RANKIN DEATH — Medicine Cat

PERSONALITY — Milksnakehoney has always been a curious cat. Since she was born, she had to accept the fact she'd never be a warrior. And at first, she always had a facade up. She always made herself seem happy, when deep down, she resented herself for her disability. But over time, she learned to love herself, and became a valuable member within her clan. She loves spending her time with others, and tends to be very talkative.

PARENTS — Redpuddle, mother, deceased . . . Was a white molly with red patches along her body. Had blue eyes. Died falling from a tree at 50 moons. She and Milksnake like to chat often.

— Darkwhisker, father, alive . . . Is a dark gray tom with amber eyes. He always has a mysterious aura around him. He's the cause of Milksnakehoney's death. Currently 169 moons old.

LITTERMATES — Puddlethorn, sister, alive . . . Is a dark gray she-cat with red spots. She and Milksnake never got along, and she often teased and bullied Milk. Helped her father kill Milksnake.

— Kestrelbreeze, brother, alive . . . Is a red tom with white spots and amber eyes. Was one of the only cats that actually supported his sister.

MATE(S) — none

KITS — none

CAUSE OF DEATH — father fed her death berries with the help of her sister

BRIEF BACKSTORY — Father always despised Milksnakehoney growing up. She became a medicine cat apprentice, and trained hard, enjoying every step of it. Eventually, her mother and died and that's when Darkwhisker began terrorizing her. But she tried to ignore it to preform her duties. Eventually, her father grew bored and killed her.

OTHER — none

PASSWORD — Scourge

GALLERY —

Living Milksnakehoney ↑

Starclan Milksnakehoney ↑ (she requested to finally be able to walk)