MILKSNAKEHONEY | Random/Interactive

CURRENT NAME. — Milksnakehoney

PAST NAMES. — Milksnakekit, Milksnakepaw

FUTURE NAMES. — n/a

NICKNAMES. — Milk, Milksnake

PREFIX MEANING. — Milksnake, for her black, red and white colors

SUFFIX MEANING. — -honey, for her sweetness

GENDER, AGE. — female, 110 moons, looks like she's 29 moons now

PRONOUNS. — she/her/hers

SEXUALITY. — bisexual

CLAN. — Thunderclan

CURRENT RANK. — Starclan Warrior/Resident

PAST RANKS. — kit, medicine cat apprentice, medicine cat

FUTURE RANKS. — none

PERSONALITY. — Milksnakehoney has always been a curious cat. Since she was born, she had to accept the fact she'd never be a warrior. And at first, she always had a facade up. She always made herself seem happy, when deep down, she resented herself for her disability. But over time, she learned to love herself, and became a valuable member within her clan. She loves spending her time with others, and tends to be very talkative.

LIKES. — gathering herbs, sunbathing, chatting, being able to run now

DISLIKES. — being stuck in one place, being dead,

PARENTS.

— Redpuddle, mother, deceased . . . Was a white molly with red patches along her body. Had blue eyes. Died falling from a tree at 50 moons. She and Milksnake like to chat often.

— Darkwhisker, father, alive . . . Is a dark gray tom with amber eyes. He always has a mysterious aura around him. He's the cause of Milksnakehoney's death. Currently 167 moons old.

LITTERMATES.

— Puddlethorn, sister, alive . . . Is a dark gray she-cat with red spots. She and Milksnake never got along, and she often teased and bullied Milk. Helped her father kill Milksnake.

— Kestrelbreeze, brother, alive . . . Is a red tom with white spots and amber eyes. Was one of the only cats that actually supported his sister.

CURRENT MATE/CRUSH. — 

PAST MATE/CRUSH. — None

FUTURE MATE/CRUSH. — 

KITS. — none, she was never allowed to have any. But, she considers her apprentice, Milktuft, her kit practically.

(TW: mentions of death, verbal and mental abuse, slight gore)

BACKSTORY. — Milksnakekit was born in a litter of three, and had at first, seemed completely normal. But when the medicine cat, Robinwhistle, had nudged her back legs, she didn't respond. Worried, he did some other checks, and determined that she was in fact, paralyzed in her back legs. Although devastated, Redpuddle still adored her little kit. But the same couldn't be said about Darkwhisker. He wanted the pathetic kit gone. How would he look to his clan, with such a pathetic kit as his child? But, he knew he couldn't do anything. So, he kept silent, and put up a fake facade for many moons.