დ .•*""*• 2 •*""*•.დ

(A/N: HEYYYYYY JUST WANTED TO START THIS CHAPTER SAYING.... THAT THE VIDEO LISTED IS NOT AN ACTUAL VID THEY'VE MADE! THIS IS JUST SMTH I THOUGHT OF! YES THIS DOES INVOLVE IN THEIR DRUNK COOKING SERIES, JUST THIS VID IN PARTICULAR ISN'T ONE OF THEIRS! AND WITH ALL THAT BEING SAIDDD INTO THE CHAPTER WE GOO!) Also curse warning.

I woke up the next day. Everyone was passed out in the living room. I checked the time to see it'd only been 11:00am I got up to make breakfast.

I attempted this:

And it turned out hella good!

The first person to wake up was Geage.

"Good morning, wow these look good!" He smiled. I looked at my well done work and giggled. I then got some pots and pans, "what are you doing with those? "

"Having fun. " I said with a smirk. I then began to pound the pots and pans together, waking everyone up.

"Pendeja!" I hear Eddie scream and throw a pillow at me.

After breakfast we all just hung around Geage's house.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?"Mully suggested. I sighed.

" Do I have t-" before I could finish Atsuki spoke for me.

"YES! YES WE DO! " I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well since it's your house, I think you should go first. " Gabby, has said. We all agreed as Geage thought for a moment.

"Truth or dare, Josh? " he asked.

"Dare." Josh replied, confidently.

"I dare you to kiss Mully. " His confidence dropped.

(Not shipping them, just thought it'd be hella funny 💀💀🤚)

"You're milking the fanfics!" Josh yelled, "GOSH! "

Josh looked over at Mully, who was already puckered up as a joke. Everyone laughed as Josh hesitantly kissed him quickly and began to gag. Mully just sat there laughing at him.

"Truth or dare, Atsuki?" He managed to say.

"Uh, dare! I ain't no wimp. " He said with a smirk.

"I dare you to kiss Allyssa. "

"Ok maybe I am a wimp! She's like my best friend dude!" He cried. I sat there glaring at him very disappointed.

"How bout this, if you don't, you drink." Mully added.

"You whore, you've made a sin to this earth existing, and you've made a sin to our friendship. " Atsuki muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Is all of this just gonna be people making out?" Grant laughed.

"I guess so. " Eddie joined in the laughing. Atsuki gave me a quick kiss and we continued.

It finally became my turn.