დ .•*""*• 4 •*""*•.დ

Tw: a bit sussyyyyyyy- reading fanfics irl video-

He showed me the phone and my eyes widened. It was the vr video.... The fans they... They hated us...

Nooooo not Atsuki, he's hella annoying and gayyyyyy

Nah- Allyssa prolly ugly. 💀💀💀💀

Ok thing 1 and thing 2 pop in right out of the ugliest Dr. Seuss world😍

No. Just no. Allyssa is ruining THE BOYS Boys.  She not-

Bitchhhhhhh😭😭😭stop talking 💀💀💀 5:04

"T-they hate us... W-why..?" Atsuki said as tears fell down his cheeks. Geage held onto me.

"Hey, it's ok, they're just random people it doesn't mean anything, also stop crying I cry when other people cry. " I said with tears in my eyes.

"We're gonna fix this." All the boys said

(A)JoshDub; ayeeeeee Atsuki and Lyss are good. Y'all just jealous fr, leave them alone!

(A)YourNarrator: don't be rude- that really ain't make them happy bru- leave them alone! They haven't done anything! If we see hate we'll report the account and delete it immediately, don't be a bitch.

(A)SleepyMully: chilllll dude- leave them alone, they haven't done shit! Like Narrator said, don't be a bitch!

(A)Juicyfruitsnacks: LEAVE ALLYSSA AND ATSUKI ALONEEEEEEE! We like their company, we think they're cool if you don't like that then O well- they're our friends and stop bitching around!

(A)Strang3Add1xt10nz: don't be a bitch on other people's comment sections. Don't be a bitch period. But if you do be a bitch do it on mine- bitching around isn't gonna do anything, say it to my face? I bet you won't. I BET you won't. Anyways, stop being rude. Be nicer. Good bye 💀💀💀

"Wow, you sure handled that nicely-" Juicy laughed nervously. I held Atsuki as he types his post.

Atsuki♡: leave us alone. We haven't done anything personal to you so why go after us? It's very rude, and immature if there hasn't been a reason >:(

We all sighed. It was done with. I lied down on Geage's shoulder as he lied his head on mine.

"Today has been a lot. " Grant groaned.

"It's already night dude? Let's all go to sleep the do something tomorrow." Mully sighed.

Everyone agreed with the sleep part and went to their rooms. Josh and Mully together(I don't ship them as I said, Josh has a frickin gf.) Eddie and Narrator (same I don't ship them, isn't Eddie married?) Juicy in his own room, then Atsuki and Me together.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ ♥︎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈♥︎ ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

I got up and made coffee and a bowl of cereal. Geage then walked in, shirtless.

"Nice tats." I said as he walked up to me.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Nice man titties, can I bite them?" I said with the most nonchalant tone.

"Thanks, nice women titties,and yes maybe later. " he said while looking at my white crop top and getting coffee.

"Thanks bro. " I smirked. We drank the coffee together, and discussed what we should do today.

"What about a tiktok reaction video?" He asked. I shook my head. While humming the boys song SICK (listen to it it's hella good, also my fav song, which is surprising cuz I'm very indecisive)