Meeting him

I was busy drinking my Bourbon when I heard footsteps coming towards me

They sat down at the bar one on my right and one on my left. The girl on my right had blonde hair and blue eyes. She seemed like a really nice and bubbly person. She smiled brightly which made me smile as well.

"Hi!" The bubbly girl said next to me

"Hi." I said back awkwardly smiling.
"I'm Caroline Forbes and that's Stefan Salvatore." Caroline said smiling brightly putting her hand out.
I turned to my left and examined him. He had brown hair and deep green eyes which were mesmerising. He had high cheekbones and had muscles. I must admit he was very handsome.

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled

"Uh, Ingrid Dracula." I said shaking their hands.
"Dracula?" Stefan said glancing at Caroline not so subtlety.
"You're not a vampire, right?" Caroline said in a joking way but sounded like she was serious.
"No way, they aren't real!" I laughed lying through my teeth.
"If they only know." Ingrid thought
"If she only knew." They thought
"Right." Stefan looked into my eyes.
I stared back at him and held contact.
His eyes were beautiful, I couldn't look away.
I broke contact after Caroline cleared her throat loudly.
From the corner of my eye, I could see her smirking at Stefan.
Caroline began questioning me like it was an interview.
"So, how old are you?"
"17"
"Same"
"Where did you come from?"
"England."
"That explains the accent." Stefan said smiling.
I couldn't help but to smile back.
His smile is so cute.
"Why did you come to Mystic Falls?"
"Oh personal problems."
I didn't want to tell them that I ran away from my family because they didn't treat me right.
"What's you're favourite food?"
"Mozzarella sticks and noodles"
(A/N: Noodles>>>)
"Oh my god, I love noodles!" Caroline said excitedly.

I didn't realise that we were talking for a long time.
"Well, Ingrid, we better go it's getting late." Caroline said standing up.
"It was nice talking to you, Caroline."
"Do you need a ride?" Stefan asked politely.
"Oh no it's okay!" I replied declining.
"Be careful!" Caroline said whilst grabbing Stefan's arm.
I glared at her hand his wrapped around his arm in jealousy as I smiled back at them.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine."
I'm a vampire after all
"Okay bye."
Watching them walk out, I thought to myself.. 'Why was I jealous when Caroline grabbed his arm? Am I falling in love? No, no way. I can't fall in love with him. He's not a vampire."
After exiting the Grill, I walked towards the hotel that I was staying at and noticed a house that was across the street.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. I wondered if someone lived inside.
I walked to my room in the hotel and sat on the bed. I sighed deeply and got up to get changed.
After getting changed, I sat in bed and lied down.
As soon as my head hit the pillow, I drifted off to sleep. Not knowing someone was watching her every move from their window.
It was Stefan.

I was thinking about what she could be

I was thinking about what she could be. Well her last name is Dracula which is a vampire name. No one would have Dracula as their last name if they weren't a vampire. I need to keep a closer eye on her so that she won't become a new enemy.
Maybe she knows Klaus and is working with him.
"Brother, what are you doing?"
"Nothing, just thinking about Ingrid, about if she's a vampire or not."
"Ooo has Stefan got a crush on her."
I rolled my eyes annoyed with my brother, Damon.
"It's fine, nothing is wrong with the girl, you're just overthinking." Damon said as he began to turn to walk away but stopped mid way to say something,
"Oh and btw which means 'by the way' don't watch her like that, you're starting to act like Edward Cullen even with the bunny diet. Hahaha." Damon laughed loudly walking away.
I furrowed his eyebrows and said to myself that I wasn't acting like Edward Cullen.
A/N: please vote and comment!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter 💜💜