Chapter 10 - A chase

THIRD PERSON POV

Kai wasn't able to follow, and the gates closed on Minho and Alby. Minho's face waved with acceptance, acceptance that they were going to die..

Luckily Thomas found them, "What the hell you shank! We've been looking for you! We thought you were shucking dead!!" Minho yelled angrily kneeling on the ground looking up at Thomas. Thomas explained that he got lost and he was trying to look for a way out and he just might've, while worrying about Alby.

Alby was stung, Thomas had the idea to hide him from the grievera but it was getting late. Just as they were hanging him and hiding him with the vines a griever showed up, and Minho left Thomas behind.

Thomas was forced to hide Alby quickly and just before the griever caught Thomas he was able to hide.

The griever was able to find Thomas in a minute, and Thomas had to run. Thomas ran as fast as he can, this was his first time actually running from a Griever, he just hid all the other nights.

Thomas tried losing it, going from corner to corner, he managed to lose it for a minut and he started climbing the vines. Sadly the griever quickly caught up and with its six legs and stinger, it was getting faster, but the vines were also starting to fall.

Thomas made it to the top of the wall and startes running again, and the griever caught up, again.

The chase lasted an hour, till Thomas found Minho again. The walls have been changing for the past hour, and Minho was on the other end of the wall that was closing in.

Thomas ran and ran to reach the end, he was getting squished but so was the griever. Thomas made it in time, and the griever was squished.

Morning finally came Minho and Thomas got Alby, and they made it out alive, Alby was barely hanging on though. Alby was stung and the infection was spreading.

Kai rushed forward, tears streaming down her face. "Thomas!" she cried. "We found you!"

Thomas looked up, surprised and relieved. He hugged Kai tightly, thanking her for never giving up on him.

♡♡♡

A/N~~

Hey gabsters! Sorry if this is a bit confusing, and sorry if it takes so long for me to update. I have a lot of stuff to do, and Im working on videos for my tiktok and YT lol

I hope you luvs are enjoying the story so far!! If you're enjoying this why don't you try checking out my other story "The Cure"

Bye gabsters, see yall next time, which is soon hopefully [: