Danger Chapter 13

Chad's POV:

The next day, Hype was still injured, but she stood up anyways. She had decided it was time for her to go home. I asked if she needed any help, and she refused. Poor Hype, always acting strong. I had only known her for about a week, and here she was, always saying she was "fine". I wished she would stop, wished she would tell me if she was actually sad or hurt. I always knew she was, she was always smiling, but I knew there was more to her than that behind those cheerful orange eyes. I just wish I could comfort her better.

I've been making progress though, once she said she was leaving, I told her to stay home and rest until she got better. She agreed. Even though I wished she could be around more, I was glad she said yes. Now I just had to wait for her to fully heal and come back, which would probably take three to four days. I sat on the couch and played some video games, even they couldn't distract my mind from her. Screw it, I loved that murder drone no matter how long I'd known her. She was pretty, kind, perfect, and just AGH WHY CAN'T I DATE HER?! I could've asked, I should've asked, but wouldn't she just say no? Plus, she was a murder drone, dating the other species was forbidden, unheard of! Even if we did hide it, someone would find out, she'd be told to leave, and I would get banished. For now I have to harden my heart and we have to stay best friends no matter what.

It won't be that hard, right?