Chapter 1

"You are so beautiful. I want you to be mine." Rick whispered in my ear as he kissed the base of my neck reaching my shoulder. I let out a small moan and he rubbed himself against my butt and to my surprise my hips began to comply. As I moaned his hands moved to my chest and squeezed my boobs. This made me move a little faster. I wanted this and him. He was my physical type all the way and I wanted this; why couldn't I stop thinking about you? I wanted you to be touching me and making me scream your name. I was here in the present with a man that really wanted me and all I could think about was Tyler. His light blonde hair and pure blue eyes with a tall slender figure. His tattoo on his arm I used to trace with fingers his best friend did for him. It had his uncle and grandma's name under the roses. I miss him, us.

Rick moved hands to the end of my shirt and slipped his hand under it and his fingers moved to my bra straps and he unclasped it. My shirt was over my head and on the floor in a matter of seconds. His blue eyes met my brown ones and he kissed me once more pushing my body down on the bed as he unbuttoned my shorts and threw them to the floor. His eyes took in my naked body that I was already self conscious about. He didn't seem to mind it though as his head made its way between my legs. Was he really going to? Already? His fingers parted my lips and his tongue went to work. It felt amazing better than Tyler the first time. Why are you still thinking about him Hope; when another man is eating you out? Why are you comparing the two? Just shut up and enjoy it, I tried to tell myself. He sucked and tugged and then licked some more, making me push his head further into me. Moans escaped my lips and my head hit the bed as he went deeper for a moment with his tongue; fuck why did it never feel this relaxed with Tyler?

His ocean eyes met mine once again as he repositioned his body for him to enter me and he asked "Are you ready." In his husky Irish accent. Stunned I just nodded and he kissed my forehead before entering me. A moan left my lips. It felt good but not like Tyler he was being too gentle. He bent down to kiss and I asked for entrance with my tongue but was denied. This was not passionate and my legs weren't shaking. I just wanted it to be over with he wasn't you. I looked at him and he was enjoying himself as he watched himself thrust in and out of me.

"Look at me baby." Rick asked. It honestly just annoyed the fuck out of me. I couldn't find myself to do it, he wasn't you. He picked up his pace a little until I could tell he was about to cum and he pulled out. I sat up and then went to use the restroom. Annoyed, I picked my clothes up off the floor and got dressed.

"Are you leaving already? You know I meant what I said about you being mine" Rick asked as he pulled his boxers back up. I can't even think about being someone else's other than Tyler's. I felt like I just cheated on the love of my life. Now he wants me to be his, no way. I looked over at his son sleeping and doubt filled my mind for a minute but soon faded. I think this was a mistake

I wasn't ready; what if Tyler wants me back?

"It's late and I have to let my dog out and take a shower. I'll see you later." I walked over to Rick and gave him a light kiss on the lips. I looked at him for a moment. He was so hot. His blue eyes and trimmed red beard. He wore glasses but they were off at this moment and he looked like a viking god. I just had sex with this man but am thinking about Tyler what is wrong with me.

"You can stay here, shower and leave in the morning." Rick offered. I could see me leaving was going to hurt him just a little but honestly I did not care. I just wanted to go home. I don't even know what I am doing here. Maybe I just wanted to see if I could really fuck someone else.

"I'm really tired, I'll just see you later." I gave him one more kiss and grabbed my shoes and walked out the door. Before I even reached my car my phone beeped and facebook messenger popped up with a message from Rick.