Chapter 3

"Hey shorty, how was your day?" Ravi asked as he sat in my passenger seat. I know he only really came here to fuck. I didn't know if I was okay with that. We will see where it goes. He was hot. I can't deny that. I have been texting him all day how I can't wait to kiss him now that he's here I don't want to. The old me would be on top of his lap kissing him but that version of me seems to be caged away for someone who doesn't even want me. Ravi reached over to give me a hug, I hugged him back. A simple gesture to show he cares or something.

"I'm good, how was work?" I tried to come up with shit to talk about. I already wanted this to be over with.

"It was good nothing fun went on, are you ready to cuddle in the back?" Ravi asked me. I mean I guess so.

"Sure I guess." I replied. We moved the seats down and he laid a blanket down and brought out a pillow from his black Chevy Malibu. I guess it was time to see if all those texts were legit. I sat up in my car and just wanted to talk a little more. He laid down and motioned for me to come to him and I just didn't.

"Come on girl, come cuddle. Come here you said you wanted to kiss me earlier. Here I am." Ravi said. He was trying to be charming and I just wanted someone to hold me for a moment so I caved. I went to him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. This was nice I guess. I wasn't instantly warm and relaxed like when Tyler pulled me in. Nothing was going to be like him. I guess this was my new normal and I hated it. The picture from his dad's facebook filled my eyes. He was already having family dinners with a new girl. I really meant nothing to him. "I'm going to get another blanket so you don't get cold." Ravi said. I knew that was just code for so we can fuck. I wasn't dumb. Seconds later reappeared in my car with the other blanket. He repositioned himself and laid back down pulling me close to him. It all didn't feel right to me. Something was missing and I couldn't put my finger on it. There wasn't a spark. I need the spark.

"I did want to kiss you." I responded. That feeling was now gone. All I could think about was Tyler kissing that blonde chick and my heart was broken. I know he wasn't to try and make me feel better but that's just not how it works; at least not for me. Ravi grabbed my face and brought his face to mine and his lips touched mine. He brushed his nose softly against mine like butterfly kisses and I felt nothing. His lips met mine again and he asked for entrance and I allowed it. The kiss was turning me on but I couldn't get his face out of my mind. His hands grabbed my ass and he deepened the kiss until he was sucking on my lip. It was hot don't get me wrong but I wanted Tyler to be doing it. His hand traveled to my breasts and he cupped one and released it from it's restraints. His mouth left mine to meet my breast for the first time I moaned out and his other hand began to unbutton my shorts.

His lips were on mine once again and then traveled to my neck. The kisses were so gentle. I hated it. I wanted what Tyler used to do to me. I wanted to feel his teeth on my neck as he sucked my skin. I hated that I was even comparing the sex. I really wasn't that turned on or enjoying myself. I think I just wanted this to be over at this point. He was sweet and I hated it. I wanted passion. This was just a fuck. I don't want this. My shorts were off and his fingers entered me and he began to move them back and forth. It felt okay but they were not really getting the job done. He entered more and I started to feel something and low moans came from my body. Just as I started to feel pleasure he took his fingers out and made me suck on them and entered them again. He did this a few more times. I was over it. It wasn't as hot as I remember when Tyler did it. My heart hurt thinking we was doing this with that Sam girl.

"I think that's enough for today." I said. This was a mistake.

"I want to ask you to be mine." Ravi said as his shorts came off and entered me. I just said that's enough for the day. Not put your fucking dick in me. "Will you be mine? How bad do you want to be mine? Do you love me?" He asked.