Ep 2: "Darkness Calls"

It was another day at the cafe as Anti worked the counter, fighting a calculator to find the correct amount of change for a very agitated customer.

"It's seventeen fifty." The customer pointed out, watching the glitch struggle.

"I just need to make sure."

"Do you not know basic maths, or something? Are you dyslexic, maybe?"

Anti looked up with an annoyed expression, his ears twitching from the slight irritation. Of course I don't know mathematics, I've never been to school, he thought to himself.

"Sorry, is there a problem?" They heard Marvin ask, watching him make his way to the register.

"I'd like my change please." The man explained.

With a heavy sigh Marvin calculated the amount and passed the man his money, apologising for the inconvenience Anti had caused.

"Do come again!" Marvin pleaded as the man left, glaring at the glitch once he was gone.

"Sorry." Anti uttered, awkwardly smiling to sooth the tension.

"I thought Chase was teaching you calculation."

"He was till he switched from tutoring to Uber driving." Anti admitted.

"But that was three jobs ago, tell him you need to learn so you can help me in the shop."

"Fine."

Before Marvin could argue more he took notice of a familiar face from outside the cafe. "Is that Dark?"

Anti shot under the counter as he heard the name. Fuck fuck fuck! Not today!

Darkiplier was one of the most famous creations of Markiplier, a YouTuber like Jack. He was known to be cold, calculated and so well written that any counter part would (AND SHOULD) be jealous. Despite what fans have seen though, Dark was far more like Damien (a previous creation) than the angry entity they knew and loved.
He was kind, forgiving, a bit on the quiet side and extremely smart in most ways, he was also a big fan of gardening. But there was still a side to the entity that few have seen and feared, Anti being one of those few.

The glitched peaked over the counter, eyeing the scene as he saw Marvin converse with him outside. Always so neatly dressed, Anti thought to himself. So pretty and smart, like Tom hardy in that Legend movie.

Anti watched closely as they continued talking, watching Marvin write something down before walking back inside.

"What are the demands?" Anti asked, slowly getting up from behind the counter.

"Well first, I demand you to get up off your arse."

"Not you...him."

"Let's see." Marvin hummed, inspecting his notepad. "One black coffee."

"And?"

"Two sugars." Marvin stated in a more mocking tone. "Can you believe it?"

"Oh, shut up."

Marvin scoffed as he left to make the drink, leaving Anti to spy on the entity. He's just sitting there, reading. What are you reading? Why are you here? Why are you turning your head? Shit!

Anti gasped as the entity turned to face him, waving their hand with a smile. The glitch swore he was asking him to come over, so hesitantly he did, squeezing his arms to his sides like a Minecraft character.

"Hello, Anti." He greeted, placing his book on the table.

Anti swore Dark purred when he spoke, his voice was always so calm and inviting. So charming. So alluring...not that he was attracted to that sort of thing.