Ep 3: "Rotten Peach"

It was a perfect morning in the Septic house. Everyone had already headed to work, except for Anti who stayed home. Why did he have to stay home, you might ask? Well every month Jameson was allowed one week away to visit Wilford, one of Mark's most famous counterparts, which meant someone had to take care of Robbie.

When neutralised Robbie was like a child. He needed constant care and Anti had to admit, he didn't know how Jameson did it. So many rules and regulations had to be followed and majority of the time new ones had to be created, because of the constant change in needs and demand.

If it were up to Anti he would of said no, afraid of the responsibility that came with such a task, but Robbie was his brother and Jameson deserved a break. So who was he to refuse.

'Don't forget the injection while he sleeps.' Jameson signed, standing by the door with his bags.

'Injection. What's that?' Anti questioned by repeating the sign, not understanding what it meant.

'N-E-E-D-L-E'

"Oh! I won't."

'Thank you. I will send a reminder as well.'

'Okay' Anti signed, rolling his eyes.

'Keep your phone close.'

"I will!"

'Bye'

A slight smile crept onto Anti's face as the younger sibling pulled him into a hug.

"Have fun."

'Thank you.' Jameson signed once they parted. 'See you next week Friday.'

Anti gave a little wave and watched Jameson leave, sighing as the door closed behind him.

"Well...back to work." The glitch clapped, making his way to the living room.

"Hey, Robbie." He greeted, taking a seat on the floor next to his brother, who had been watching tv. "What are we watching?"

"Robbie watch reh."

"Red? Oh you mean Mario? The Mario bros. movie?" Anti questioned, seeing it play on the tv. "Are you enjoying it?"

"Yeah. Monser scary though."

Anti was a bit puzzled as he looked towards the tv, seeing Donkey Kong on the screen. That thing isn't scary, he thought to himself.

"The monkey?"

"No, Stap Stap. Powser."

Anti slowly nodded and decided to watch as well. The movie quickly progressed as they continued watching and both were drawn by the bright colour and constant action. Smash, Anti thought to himself every now and then, enjoying the movie. Once the movie ended Anti was about to switch off when Robbie poked his arm.

"Again."

"You just watched the movie."

"Again!" Robbie whined.

"Alright, alright. Just don't yell."

As requested, Anti replayed the movie. And then again...And again. He swore he would claw out his ears if he had to listen to Robbie scream the song "Peaches" one more time. A few minutes into the forth screening Robbie grew bored.

'Hungry.'

"Huh?" Anti flinched, feeling a sudden tap on his shoulder.

'Hungry' Robbie signed again.

"Oh thank goodness." Anti muttered to himself. "Any requests."

"Mac."

"Mac? Mc Donald's?"